Who we are:
You may not have heard of us, but you’ll know our brands! A.S. Watson is the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with over 16,000 stores in 27 markets. Each year, over 5.3 billion customers and members shop with our well-known retail brands, both online and offline, including the likes of Rossman, Superdrug, Kruidvat, Watson’s, Marionnaud, The Perfume Shop, and many more.
We’re looking for a passionate individual that wants to make the difference together with us and put a smile on our customers face.
this position, you’ll be leading Group synergies in optimizing cost and margin
across multiple markets in Europe through tenders and international
negotiations. Your focus will include best in class execution of international
tenders including but not limited to tender preparation, use of eSystem,
supplier sourcing, negotiation, product harmonization, driving sustainability,
using central intelligence, connecting Teams to reinforce the Group network.
A typical day in this role includes:
- Daily interactions with European business units, and suppliers
- Dealing with a great amount of data & files
- Running several tenders at the same time across different product groups
- Leading meetings and conference calls
- Focusing on Margin contribution (savings / income)
- Consultancy towards Business Units
- Leading strategic projects
to find new wins for the organization
This role would be a good fit for you if:
- You are good at project management, researching, negotiating, building rapport
- You enjoy analysing data to draw conclusions and convince others
- You are motivated by working in a small team while being part of a Global organization
- You can work independently and at fast pace
- You can easily handle multiple projects and deal with ambiguity.
- You want to make a difference and enjoy taking the extra mile
What you’ll need:
- A solid Buyer experience, preferably in retail, with experience in conducting tenders
- University graduate or equivalent with commercial background
- Highest standard of interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English. Other additional languages are considered highly beneficial especially German and Dutch.
- Excellent command of excel and power point
- Your leadership experience will have equipped you to build relationships with internal stakeholders at all levels with an
- immediate credible and professional perception
- Positive attitude and constant energy is natural to you
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus scheme
- Discounts for you and your family from some our much-loved brands
- 25 days holiday with an option to buy More
- Excellent refer-a-friend scheme with referral bonus’ up for grabs!
- A fantastic learning and development offering to explore
- Lots of opportunities to get involved in wellbeing initiatives to support your physical and mental health
- …plus much More!
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply