Who we are:
You may not have heard of us, but you’ll know our brands! A.S.
Watson is the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with
over 16,000 stores in 27 markets. Each year, over 5.3 billion customers and
members shop with our well-known retail brands, both online and offline,
including the likes of Superdrug, Kruidvat, Watson’s, Marionnaud, The Perfume
Shop, and many more.
The CRM manager will be responsible for co-creating and supporting the delivery of the member strategy for around 4 to 5 of our European Health & Beauty business units (the likes of Superdrug, The Perfume shop, Marionnaud and many More!). In this role, you will be working closely and collaboratively with our local teams to plan and evaluate the CRM communications ensuring the growth and improvement in customer retention metrics and business KPIs.
A typical day in this role includes:
- Supporting the development of the CRM strategy for a selection of business units across Mass & Luxury Health & Beauty that drives growth with our existing members and works acquires new ones.
- Leading the weekly and monthly calls with business unit teams to support trade decisions and ensuring all campaigns that are planned will drive the growth of online and the CRM KPIs (active rate, MSP, member sales and total members).
- Co-defining and delivering best in class member programmes across business units working closely with internal teams to build multi-channel campaigns that drive online & offline revenue (e.g. welcome, lapsing, VIP, birthday etc).
- Engaging with the local teams to encourage an offline & offline approach to campaign planning (email, DM, App Push, SMS etc), also ensuring all campaigns are targeted and personalised to members.
- Use customer insight to refine CRM activity throughout the year, supporting our business units to plan the right activity to drive the right outcomes. Key focus on increasing digital contactability of the member base.
- Working hand-in-hand with operations team to ensure the campaign delivery and briefing process is accurate and rooted in data.
- Forming good working relationship with the digital teams ensuring all communications are aligned to online journeys and wider marketing plans.
- Supporting the implementation of strategic group projects with BUs, ensuring they are delivered in a clear and efficient way for local teams.
- Keeping up to date with key trends from CRM & Loyalty.
- Our KPI’s: Member Sales Participation, Total Members, Gross Member Sales, Active Rate
This role would be a good fit for you if:
- You enjoy working across different teams
- You understand how to use CRM to drive commercial performance
- You are good at presenting and influencing
- You get satisfaction though building strong relationships with colleagues
What you’ll need:
- Commercially savvy with a strong understanding of customer data and campaigns to drive commercial value.
- A self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude that understands the power of CRM to build lasting customer relationships and is always in-the-know on the latest industry trends. Comfortable and excited to work cross-functionality.
- Extensive email experience, with good working knowledge of CRM channels to drive online & offline customer behaviour (Direct Mail, Push, SMS etc)
- Comprehensive understanding of the Campaign management process, briefing, designing, proofing and delivery management
- Good working knowledge of customer segmentation, personalisation and targeting methodologies
- Passionate about the customer and understand the commercial benefit to be gained via increasing relevancy of communications.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and the ability to prioritise competing demands
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus scheme
- Discounts for you and your family from some our much-loved retailers, including Superdrug and The Perfume Shop
- 25 days holiday with an option to buy More
- Interest free season ticket and personal loans
- Excellent refer-a-friend scheme with up to £2000 up for grabs!
- Free financial and mortgage advice from some of our partners
- A fantastic learning and development offering to explore
- Lots of opportunities to get involved in wellbeing initiatives to support your physical and mental health
- …plus much More!
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply