Who we are:
You may not have heard of us, but you’ll know our brands! A.S. Watson is the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with over 16,000 stores in 27 markets. Each year, over 5.3 billion customers and members shop with our well-known retail brands, both online and offline, including the likes of Kruidvat, Trekpleister, ICI Paris XL, Superdrug, The Perfume Shop, Marionnaud, Watson’s and many more.
Group IT is part of A.S. Watson Group Europe. We are the IT service provider of all European business units of A.S. Watson. Every day we look for opportunities to improve our state-of-the-art systems so we can keep innovating and operate flexibly in the market. For our enthusiastic CRM tribe within AS Watson Group IT we are looking for a Siebel System Administrator to work mainly from our head office in Renswoude, the Netherlands. The CRM Tribe contains of several IT teams like Siebel Customer, Siebel Loyalty, Adobe Campaign and System Integration (Middleware). The tribe is responsible for enabling stable, flexible and well-functioning CRM related software for our 24 European business units. We do this in close collaboration with both the business, as well as colleagues from other IT teams like Store Systems, Web Development, etc
A typical day in this role includes:
- Maintain and improve the Siebel Environment
- Improve the performance of night processes and Realtime interfaces like Customer & Loyalty info to the Stores and Websites
- Support the development team and European Business Units in second line
- Design solutions for existing or new features
- Testing solutions build by our own team or provided by suppliers
- Regularly operate in standby shifts
This role would be a good fit for you if:
- You are Flexible, can easily switch between different topics and change the plan you had
- You can work well together in a self-reliant team as well as work on your own; you do not need anyone to tell you how to do your job and you know how to get the information you need
- Analytical and result driven; you can figure how something works easily, even if you are not familiar with the topic
What you’ll need:
- You need to have significant experience in maintaining Siebel environments
- Expertise in Unix, PL/SQL & Oracle Databases
- You can speak and write English fluently
What you’ll get from us:
- A job at a successful international company, that is constantly evolving. You’ll never be bored!
- An informal no-nonsense work ethic.
- You will be based at our office in Renswoude or Utrecht
- Competitive salary and benefits like travel allowance and a discount in your health insurance.
- 30 days holiday with an option to buy More.
- Excellent refer-a-friend scheme with up to €1000 up for grabs!
- A fantastic learning and development offering to explore.
- Discounts for you and your family from some our much-loved retailers in the Netherlands, including Kruidvat, Trekpleister and ICI Paris XL.
- Lots of opportunities to get involved in wellbeing initiatives to support your physical and mental health
…plus much More!
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply