Who we are:
You may not have heard of us, but you’ll know our brands! A.S.
Watson is the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with
over 16,000 stores in 27 markets. Each year, over 5.3 billion customers and
members shop with our well-known retail brands, both online and offline,
including the likes of Superdrug, Kruidvat, Watson’s, Marionnaud, The Perfume
Shop, and many more.
The ASW group supply chain team have a newly created role to support the roll out of new “group” technologies to include any future implementations of a stock management software tool. The role is to provide group expertise in the roll-out and training and optimisation of the software. The role will also support the project managers and the European businesses across a variety of supply chain projects with the focus is on improving distribution efficiencies and the application of best practices across the whole supply chain. This is a varied role and working with different functions across the organisation as well as with the local supply chain teams around Europe.
A typical day in this role includes:
- Working cross functionally across the project team during the roll outs of our group stock management tool “Slim4” by providing project support and training guidance to the local teams to ensure speedy and smooth implementations.
- Become the ‘superuser expert’ on Slim4 to assist different business by being the first point of call for any non-technical queries as well as providing training to reinforce best practices and compliance to our standards. The role will also be supporting future optimisation and developments.
- Assist project managers on focused supply chain and distribution projects to include; improving availability, supplier collaboration and reviewing supply chain efficiencies.
- Assist in formulating & documenting supply chain best practice in conjunction with Group Supply Chain Management
- Support the group supply chain team in projects to review and model the network and warehouse layouts by learning and utilising the latest software applications to support these decisions (Llamasoft and Klass). Also playing a key role in the end to end of each project from conception to delivery.
This role would be a good fit for you if:
- You are good at collaborating across different teams and stakeholders and enjoy working at a fast pace, in an everchanging environment’.
- You are motivated by working on a variety of different projects and gaining knowledge and exposure across the different business and departments.
- You enjoy learning and building your expertise’s on using different supply chain technology tools.
- You are proactive, self-disciplined and able to work under remote supervision.
What you’ll need:
- You need to have experience with a Supply Chain specialist, Logistics provider or similar department of an FMCG organization, most likely in Supply Chain development.
- Past experience of working with supply chain systems software and technology as a key user.
- Past experience of using network design software tools would be desirable.
- Experience of being part of project team implementing technology solutions would be desirable.
- Strong communication skills, any additional languages to English would be advantageous.
- Happy to travel to our UK locations and Europe on a regular basis.
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus scheme
- Discounts for you and your family from some our much-loved retailers, including Superdrug and The Perfume Shop
- 25 days holiday with an option to buy More
- Interest free season ticket and personal loans
- Excellent refer-a-friend scheme with up to £2000 up for grabs!
- Free financial and mortgage advice from some of our partners
- A fantastic learning and development offering to explore
- Lots of opportunities to get involved in wellbeing initiatives to support your physical and mental health
- …plus much More!
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply