Who we are
You may not have heard of us, but you’ll know our brands! A.S. Watson is the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with over 16,000 stores in 27 markets. Each year, over 5.3 billion customers and members shop with our well-known retail brands, both online and offline, including the likes of Superdrug, Kruidvat, Watson’s, Marionnaud, The Perfume Shop, and many more.
We are looking for a reliable and quick learner Office Administrator, included in the list of "Categorie Protette" by L. 68/99, that will support the Office Manager undertaking office activities, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
A typical day in role includes
- Assist office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Support the smooth running of the offices
- Travels arrangement for the team and senior management.
- Organizing internal events for internal team and external consultants
- Liaise with IT department to keep on tracking with the equipment and local procedures
This role could be a good fit for you if
- You enjoy working in an international environment
- You’re enthusiastic and passionate about digital
- You’re a great team player
- You are good at putting things in order, and get satisfaction when something is well done
What you’ll need
- Registered to L. 68/99 ‘’Categorie Protette’’ List
- Fluent Italian and English
- Previous experience in similar roles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels
- Great team player
- Reliable with high degree of confidentiality
- Good standing and attention to details
- Be creative and passionate about digital
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus scheme
- Excellent refer-a-friend scheme with up to 3000 euros up for grabs!
- A fantastic learning and development offering to explore
- Ticket Lunch
- International and inclusive team based in Milan Fashion and design district
- Lots of opportunities to get involved in wellbeing initiatives to support your physical and mental health + monthly
- CSR/Team events
- …plus much More!
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply