Who we are:
You may not have heard of us, but you’ll know our brands! A.S.
Watson is the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with
over 16,000 stores in 27 markets. Each year, over 5.3 billion customers and
members shop with our well-known retail brands, both online and offline,
including the likes of Superdrug, Kruidvat, Watson’s, Marionnaud, The Perfume
Shop, and many more.
DataLab is the Analytical and CRM team within A.S. Watson Group. The role of DataLab is to provide support to our brands in building a data driven culture to use the power of data for retail decisions. Through insight and analytics, DataLab forms commercial CRM strategies to help Business Units drive positive performance. This role will give you the responsibility to design, develop and implement solutions using Tableau's Business Intelligence tools and SQL to deliver information in an exciting way to end consumers across Asia and Europe (internal and external suppliers)!
A typical day in this role includes:
- Development of Tableau Reports – motivated to push next generation analytics into mainstream reporting. This role challenges existing formatted reports with new self-service solutions. Solutions will range from executive dashboards and operational analytics where you will build analytics to engage users with powerful, high-speed visual solutions.
- Working with DataLab team in Europe and Asia to develop the Reporting Suite of dashboards in Tableau utilising Tableau and SQL skills
- Working with IT teams to ensure the right data structure is in place for the reports to be created
- Ability to create visually high-quality reports in Tableau which are easy to navigate through from an end user experience
This role would be a good fit for you if:
- You understand the importance of knowing the why, as well as the what
- You enjoy working as part of a team and helping team members with your exceptional Tableau/sql skills!
- You are good at problem solving and translating briefs into strong results
- You have great attention to detail
- You get satisfaction from learning new skills
What you’ll need:
- Experience with all aspects of Tableau including; table calculations, LOD, data restructuring, use of calculated fields and parameters, actions, server best practice, Tableau prep builder and visual best practices
- Experience in Visualisation of Tableau reports (we may ask to see some examples of what you have created)
- Tableau certification (Desktop Certified Associate) would be an advantage
- Strong SQL experience is crucial, with use of PL SQL an advantage
- Strong analytical (numerical) skills with understanding of retail market regarded as a strong advantage
- Ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders, comfortable with forming good relationships with these stakeholders
- Excellent attitude and enthusiasm for making a difference
- At least 2 years’ experience using Tableau/SQL in a professional capacity
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus scheme
- Discounts for you and your family from some our much-loved retailers, including Superdrug and The Perfume Shop
- 25 days holiday with an option to buy More
- Interest free season ticket and personal loans
- Excellent refer-a-friend scheme with up to £2000 up for grabs!
- Free financial and mortgage advice from some of our partners
- A fantastic learning and development offering to explore
- Lots of opportunities to get involved in wellbeing initiatives to support your physical and mental health
…plus much More!
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply