Who we are:
You may not have heard of us, but you’ll know our brands! A.S.
Watson is the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with
over 16,000 stores in 27 markets. Each year, over 5.3 billion customers and
members shop with our well-known retail brands, both online and offline,
including the likes of Superdrug, Kruidvat, Watson’s, Marionnaud, The Perfume
Shop, and many more.
The Junior Content Producer drives the production process from start to finish for small to mid scale content for Superdrug, The Perfume Shop, ICIPXL and Savers. They ensure the delivery of all assets and any supporting marketing content to an exceptional standard. They will assist on larger scale projects working along side the Content Producer. The ideal candidate should have the ability to maintain a fluid process with internal teams and the client. They must be able to communicate effectively within the organisation and effectively work within timelines and budgets.
A typical day in this role includes:
- End to end production including: Hiring freelance crew, model sourcing, budgeting, retro planning and pre and post production coordination
- Asset creation for small to mid scale still life imagery/ videos and model imagery/videos
- On set producing
- Content Producer support on larger scale projects
- Admin, processes and budget managements
- Internal studio management
This role would be a good fit for you if:
- You can work at a fast pace, in an everchanging environment
- You enjoy a challenge and bringing new ideas to the table
- You can easily build relationships with clients and internal teams
- You are driven and want to learn more about the industry
- You have high levels of initiative and a can do attitude.
What you’ll need:
- 1+ years experience in a production/creative/account management role from an Agency or Retailer specialising in health and beauty or fashion/ similar industries
- Must have a track record of executing creative content
- Strong project management and organisation skills with the ability to complete a project within the deadline, budget and to an exceptional standard with a large focus on attention to detail, problem solving and being flexible at any given time.
- Diversity and sustainability to be a key focus of everything you do
- Passion for the digital space, innovation within content and willingness to break new ground and try new approaches.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proactive can do attitude with the willingness to go above and beyond and support the team/managers while required
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus scheme
- Discounts for you and your family from some our much-loved retailers, including Superdrug and The Perfume Shop
- 25 days holiday with an option to buy More
- Interest free season ticket and personal loans
- Excellent refer-a-friend scheme with up to £2000 up for grabs!
- Free financial and mortgage advice from some of our partners
- A fantastic learning and development offering to explore
- Lots of opportunities to get involved in wellbeing initiatives to support your physical and mental health
- …plus much More!
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply