Who we are:
You may not have heard of us, but you’ll know our brands! A.S.
Watson is the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with
over 16,000 stores in 27 markets. Each year, over 5.3 billion customers and
members shop with our well-known retail brands, both online and offline,
including the likes of Rossman, Superdrug, Kruidvat, Watson’s, Marionnaud, The
Perfume Shop, and many more.
We’re looking for a passionate individual that wants to make the difference together with us and put a smile on our customers face. In this position, you’ll be supporting the International Buying Team in optimizing cost and margin across multiple markets in Europe through tenders and international negotiations. Your focus will include supporting the administration and operational execution of international tenders including but not limited to tender preparation, data compilation, supplier sourcing, contract management, meeting organization, product sample coordination.
A typical day in this role includes:
- Daily interactions with buyers in Zurich, European business units, and suppliers
- Support tendering process from supplier sourcing, NDA and T&Cs signing, to tender document preparation, contract signing, reporting files
- Coordinate communication across the Group, support meetings and conference calls.
- Administration duties including - contract filing, product sample coordination
- Regular status review with the Buying Team to adjust priorities
This role would be a good fit for you if:
- You enjoy supporting others and have strong customer focus mindset
- You understand how retail and procurement departments operate
- You are good at organizing, tracking, communicating, analysing, and love managing multiple projects
- You can work independently and at fast pace
- You can easily handle multiple projects and deal with ambiguity
- You are flexible and focus on solutions rather than challenges
- You want to make a difference and enjoy taking the extra mile
What you’ll need:
- Some solid experience as Team assistant, preferably in retail or procurement function
- University graduate or equivalent with commercial background
- Ability to have high attention to detail, maintaining the highest standard of accuracy and affinity with numbers
- Fluent in English. Other additional languages are considered highly beneficial especially German and Dutch
- Excellent command of excel and power point
- Your leadership experience will have equipped you to build relationships with internal stakeholders at all levels with an immediate credible and professional perception
- Positive attitude and constant energy is natural to you
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus scheme
- Discounts for you and your family from some our much-loved brands
- 25 days holiday with an option to buy More
- Excellent refer-a-friend scheme with referral bonus’ up for grabs!
- A fantastic learning and development offering to explore
- Lots of opportunities to get involved in wellbeing initiatives to support your physical and mental health
- …plus much More!
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply