Who we are:
You may not have heard of us, but you’ll know our brands! A.S.
Watson is the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with
over 16,000 stores in 27 markets. Each year, over 5.3 billion customers and
members shop with our well-known retail brands, both online and offline,
including the likes of Superdrug, Kruidvat, Watson’s, Marionnaud, The Perfume
Shop, and many more.
Reporting to the Content Team Leader, in this role you will be responsible for the delivery of key commercial campaigns across Europe. Working with cross-functional teams including design and production to create and execute creative, compelling and customer focused campaigns. Focused on key periods including Christmas, Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day these campaigns are the most important periods for us to engage with our customers and stand out from the competition.
A typical day in this role includes:
- Planning content for key commercial Marionnaud campaigns such as Christmas, Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day
- Working with the copywriter and creative to come up with new concepts for future campaigns
- Project managing the delivery of the content and communicating with Design daily as to progress of the project
- Working very closely with and briefing the Campaign Content Producer to ensure we have all the assets we need from the shoot
- Putting timelines together and communicating these to the client and all relevant internal teams
- Supporting the Content Team Leader with tasks as needed
- Understanding and evaluating existing processes. Suggesting changes to refine and streamline workflows with the goal of maximising efficiency and productivity without sacrificing quality
- Collating and distributing content creation across the group in form of a campaign toolkit that all European markets can easily refer to
- Delivery of the key campaign elements from landing page to social assets
- Overseeing the Marionnaud annual budget
- Your key stakeholders will include Marionnaud, A. S. Watson business unit and internal Group teams such as Marketing, eCommerce, Design, Production and CRM.
This role would be a good fit for you if:
- You enjoy and get satisfaction through working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- You understand how to deliver a customer focused campaign
- You are good at managing multiple projects at one time
- You can easily work with clients
- You have developed the ability to communicate complex ideas
- You are motivated by working with others to reach a common goal
What you’ll need:
- You must have a lot of experience in content and or campaign management – ideally 3 years plus
- Retail, health or beauty experience is desirable
- A creative or marketing related degree would be valuable
- You understand the core principles of project management and core reporting KPIs
- You have working knowledge of online and offline campaign elements
- Experience in managing projects across cross-functional disciplines
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus scheme
- Discounts for you and your family from some our much-loved retailers, including Superdrug and The Perfume Shop
- 25 days holiday with an option to buy More
- Interest free season ticket and personal loans
- Excellent refer-a-friend scheme with up to £2000 up for grabs!
- Free financial and mortgage advice from some of our partners
- A fantastic learning and development offering to explore
- Lots of opportunities to get involved in wellbeing initiatives to support your physical and mental health
- …plus much More!
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply