Who we are:
You may not have heard of us, but you’ll know our brands! A.S. Watson is the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with over 16,000 stores in 27 markets. Each year, over 5.3 billion customers and members shop with our well-known retail brands, both online and offline, including the likes of Superdrug, Kruidvat, Watson’s, Marionnaud, The Perfume Shop, and many more.
Based in Milan, eLab Technology is ASW Group digital Polo. It takes care of Omnichannel Strategy for European Brands of the Group, delivering eCommerce, Mobile and in store Innovative solutions.
We are looking for 12 talents for a pre - hiring paid training
course. At the end of the course you
will join our team as a Junior Developer. You will analyse, design, estimate
and develop a robust and reliable piece of software. You will have the chance to
work in team, supported by the Senior Developers and the Tech Leads. You are
going to collaborate with other professionals like Product Owners and Digital Delivery
Specialists in order to support the full cycle of software creation, delivery
This opportunity would be a good fit for you if:
- You enjoy working in a multinational and multicultural environment, with teams across the globe
- You love working on IT and you want to grow your technical skills
- You add value through your communication and organisational skills
- You like working in a team
- You are motivated by new challenges and working in a dynamic environment
What you’ll need:
- Degree in Information Technology or another related subject
- Basic Knowledge of Programming languages
- Knowledge of frontend technologies is a plus
- Retail industry knowledge preferred
- Good communicator and team player
- Ability to work well with others and across multinational teams
- Excellent attitude and enthusiasm for eCommerce and web development
What you’ll get from us:
- 6 weeks paid course to learn all what you need to make the difference as Software Developer.
- A first 6-month contract after the course with a competitive salary scheme.
- The opportunity to join us permanently after the 6 months contract.
- Ticket Lunch since you join the company
- A fantastic learning and development offering to explore
- Enjoyable place to work… snacks included.
- International and inclusive team based in Milan Fashion and design district
- Lots of opportunities to get involved in wellbeing initiatives to support your physical and mental health + monthly CSR/Team events
- … plus much More!
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply