Who we are:
You may not have heard of us, but you’ll know our brands! A.S.
Watson is the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with
over 16,000 stores in 27 markets. Each year, over 5.3 billion customers and
members shop with our well-known retail brands, both online and offline,
including the likes of Kruidvat, Trekpleister, ICI Paris XL, Superdrug, The
Perfume Shop, Marionnaud, Watson’s and many more.
As the People Team we task ourselves to attract, energise, grow and value our current and future employees. We make it our mission to ensure that our people are their best-selves at every step of their journey with A.S. Watson. We have a fantastic opportunity for a Junior People & Change Coordinator to join the World’s largest Health, Beauty and Lifestyle Retailer. This role sits within the Group Europe People Team, reports to the People Business Partner for Group IT & Group Legal and is based in The Netherlands. In this role, you’ll support both the People Business Partner and the Change Manager. We pride ourselves on being a friendly, creative and passionate team and we need a likeminded person to join us. Are you ready for your first or second step in your career within HR?
A typical day in this role includes:
- Being a point of contact for our European IT and Legal colleagues on local policies
- Coordinating the recruitment process in our eRecruitment solution Cornerstone across the various locations. This includes: managing vacancy approvals, publishing vacancies, arranging interviews with relevant stakeholders and setting up SHL online testing, tracking and updating candidates as they move through the recruitment process
- Working closely with the People Business Partner and Office Management to ensure new joiners have a smooth onboarding in line with our process, and are given a warm welcome to the business!
- Project management and supporting within projects with different stakeholders from our Group offices – The Netherlands, London, Milan and Zurich
- Support in learning activities, the Onboarding, performance and leaver process
- Supporting in managing events such as the annual Technology summits, and team building activities.
- Create internal communications and ensure collaboration with Group Europe internal communications
- Content creation for internal communications, such as writing newsletters, developing and designing internal websites and engaging visual representations of new concepts
- Content creation for employer branding purposes
- Support campus recruitment and complementary activities and projects
This role would be a good fit for you if:
- You are looking for that first role within HR and you have a great interest in change management
- You are very well organized, people and process focused, flexible and creative
- You have a strong attention to detail
- You like working in an dynamic and international environment
- You are resilient, pro-active, self-motivated with the ability to keep calm when working under pressure
What you’ll need:
- A passion for people, processes and content creation
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English
- IT skills using O365 (Word, Excel, PPT, Teams and preferably SharePoint) and you’ll be quick to pick up new systems
What you’ll get from us:
- A job at a successful international company, that is constantly evolving. You’ll never be bored!
- An informal work environment
- You will be based at our office in Renswoude or Utrecht, but traveling within Europe is also involved (depending on the circumstances)
- Competitive salary and benefits like travel allowance and a discount in your health insurance
- 30 days holiday with an option to buy More
- Excellent refer-a-friend scheme with up to €1000 up for grabs!
- A fantastic learning and development offering to explore
- Discounts for you and your family from some our much-loved retailers in the Netherlands, including Kruidvat, Trekpleister and ICI Paris XL
- Lots of opportunities to get involved in wellbeing initiatives to support your physical and mental health
- …plus much More!
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply