Who we are:
You may not have heard of us, but you’ll know our brands! A.S.
Watson is the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with
over 16,000 stores in 27 markets. Each year, over 5.3 billion customers and
members shop with our well-known retail brands, both online and offline,
including the likes of Superdrug, Kruidvat, Watson’s, Marionnaud, The Perfume
Shop, and many more.
Based in Milan, eLab Technology is ASW Group digital Polo. It takes care of Omnichannel Strategy for European Brands of the Group, delivering eCommerce, Mobile and in store Innovative solutions. As QA Intern you will be dedicated to software validation of the Hybris eCommerce platform on all the Group Business Units over Europe with the purpose of quality service assurance to the client.
A typical day in this role includes:
- Perform new releases and fixes validation
- Prepare and execute Test cases
- Inform QA Lead about issues and priorities
- Provide input and assistance to development team to identify and resolve defects
- Produce reports on QA activities
This role would be a good fit for you if:
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- You are proactive with a high attention to detail
- You can easily work in a team
- You are good at interpersonal relationships
- You get satisfaction through daily personal improvements
What you’ll need:
- An Engineering/Economic university background
- Previous experience of manual testing would be considered as a plus
- Previous experience in retail or consulting company would be considered as a plus
- You will understand the core principles of eCommerce, mobile, multichannel and/or digital application systems
- Fluent in Italian, English is a must, we are international!
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus scheme
- Excellent refer-a-friend scheme with up to 3000 euros up for grabs!
- A fantastic learning and development offering to explore
- Ticket Lunch
- International and inclusive team based in Milan Fashion and Design district
- Lots of opportunities to get involved in wellbeing initiatives to support your physical and mental health + monthly CSR/Team events
- …plus much More!
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply