Who we are:
You may not have heard of us, but you’ll know our brands! A.S.
Watson is the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with
over 16,000 stores in 27 markets. Each year, over 5.3 billion customers and
members shop with our well-known retail brands, both online and offline,
including the likes of Superdrug, Kruidvat, Watson’s, Marionnaud, The Perfume
Shop, and many more.
The Campaign Content Producer will be responsible for delivering all Marionnaud Campaigns and Brand launches, (Marionnaud are one of our luxury beaty brands, who operate across nine European markets!). You’ll be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and cross functional teams, managing annual budgets, as well as looking after the end-to-end production process to ensure we are successfully delivering each brands’ needs. You’ll also be collating and communicating campaign results and reporting on production team monthly KPIs.
A typical day in this role includes:
- Executing content for Marionnaud campaigns and brand launches. This covers a range of photography and video delivered in a variety of formats.
- End to end production, with a creative eye and strong art direction.
- Sourcing and booking freelancers e.g. photographers, videographers, studios etc.
- Overflow project and budget delegation to the team or freelancers
- Supporting the Production Team Leader with tasks as needed
- Understanding and evaluating existing processes. Suggesting changes to refine and streamline workflows with the goal of maximising efficiency and productivity without sacrificing quality.
- Collating and distributing content creation across the group
- Overseeing the Marionnaud annual budget
- Your key stakeholders will include Marionnaud, A. S. Watson business unit and internal Group teams such as Marketing, eCommerce, Design, Content and Buying.
This role would be a good fit for you if:
- You can work at a fast pace, in an everchanging environment
- You enjoy a challenge and bringing new ideas to the table
- You can easily build relationships with clients
- You understand how the industry works and can bring new contacts to the business
What you’ll need:
- Ideally 3+ years’ experience in a production/creative/account management role from an Agency or Retailer specialising in health and beauty or fashion, or similar industries
- A great track record of executing creative content campaigns on and offline
- Strong project management and organisation skills with the ability to complete a project within the deadline, within budget and to an exceptional standard with a large focus on attention to detail, problem solving and being flexible at any given time
- Ability to present and pitch ideas and represent the production team
- Passion for the digital space, innovation within content and willingness to break new ground and try new approaches
- Excellent communication, project and time management skills
- Proactive can-do attitude with the willingness to go above and beyond and support the team/managers while required, a great problem solver!
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus scheme
- Discounts for you and your family from some our much-loved retailers, including Superdrug and The Perfume Shop
- 25 days holiday with an option to buy More
- Interest free season ticket and personal loans
- Excellent refer-a-friend scheme with up to £2000 up for grabs!
- Free financial and mortgage advice from some of our partners
- A fantastic learning and development offering to explore
- Lots of opportunities to get involved in wellbeing initiatives to support your physical and mental health
- …plus much More!
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply