Who we are:
You may not have heard of us, but you’ll know our brands! A.S.
Watson is the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with
over 16,000 stores in 27 markets. Each year, over 5.3 billion customers and
members shop with our well-known retail brands, both online and offline,
including the likes of Superdrug, Kruidvat, Watson’s, Marionnaud, The Perfume
Shop, and many more.
If you have a passion for commercial leadership and eCommerce we'd love to hear from you! We’ve got a fantastic opportunity to join A.S. Watson Group as an eCommerce Manager, working on our European websites. You’ll be leading a team of trading managers and administrators to commercially manage our brands websites across Europe. You'll also be developing and implementing the eCommerce strategy together with sharing best practice across our brands.
A typical day in this role includes:
- Lead and develop a high-performing team of up to 9 trading managers and administrators focusing on the smooth running and commerciality of our websites
- Build and maintain internal relationships at all levels with our brands across Europe, sharing best practise and influencing digital strategy
- Analyse key metrics (e.g. sales, conversion and average transaction value) and create actions to grow these metrics
- Create and implement a cohesive commercial eCommerce strategy with our brands to maximise sales, conversion and customer engagement
- Build and maintain relationships with our product suppliers to obtain best in class commercial support for our brand
- Collaborate closely with other internal stakeholders including digital marketing, content and technology teams
- Collaborate with the technology teams on the roadmaps, and ensure new website functionality is commercially leveraged to drive sales and customer engagement.
- Additional projects across eCommerce and digital as required
This role would be a good fit for you if:
- You enjoy driving commercial sales performance
- You love building relationships with both local and remote teams and influence at all levels
- You are able to analyse data and create actions to drive performance
- You are able to lead & develop a team of people
What you’ll need:
- Significant experience in leading and developing a team (minimum 3 people)
- Strong commercial acumen with ability to analyse data and create actions to improve commercial performance
- Excellent influencing skills at all levels with ability to quickly build and maintain relationships with both local and remote teams
- Excellent time management, high attention to detail and customer behaviour
- A second language is highly desirable but not required
- Some travel will be required to our offices across Europe
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus scheme
- Discounts for you and your family from some our much-loved retailers, including Superdrug and The Perfume Shop
- 25 days holiday with an option to buy More
- Interest free season ticket and personal loans
- Excellent refer-a-friend scheme with up to £2000 up for grabs!
- Free financial and mortgage advice from some of our partners
- A fantastic learning and development offering to explore
- Lots of opportunities to get involved in wellbeing initiatives to support your physical and mental health
- …plus much More!
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply