Who we are:
You may not have heard of us, but you’ll know our brands! A.S. Watson is the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with over 16,000 stores in 27 markets. Each year, over 5.3 billion customers and members shop with our well-known retail brands, both online and offline, including the likes of Superdrug, Kruidvat, Watson’s, Marionnaud, The Perfume Shop, and many more.
Based in Milan, eLab Technology is ASW Group digital polo. It takes care of Omnichannel Strategy for European Brands of the Group, delivering e-commerce, Mobile and in store Innovative solutions. As Digital Business Owner Lead you will support the Head of Digital Products to define the product roadmap and create new market-driven products for all the European A.S. Watson Brands. For this role we need a passionate and always up-to-date, geeky professional, able to effectively communicate with the Brands to gather inputs and structure them to prioritize the product development.
A typical day in this role includes:
- Identify market opportunities and customer needs
- Measure performances and detect opportunities/leaks of our digital channels to propose new solutions or ideas
- Ability to manage a small team of Business Owners to achieve agreed targets
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to define product strategy and to evaluate new product add-ons to ensure that revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Support the Head of Digital Products in the roadmap definition by working closely with part of the European Brands and understanding their goals and needs
- Plan and execute activities throughout the product lifecycle, including gathering business requirements
- Identify product features, analyze, and summarize business requirements, prioritize product backlog
- Validate and accept capabilities and features working strictly in contact with POs
- Define and track business KPIs to measure success for product areas, with a ROI prospective
- Business case drafting, ensuring the data reliability
- Update the roadmap and strategy in line with market trends and Brands need.
This role would be a good fit for you if:
- You enjoy digital
- You can work at a fast pace, in an everchanging environment
- You are good in creating relationships at various levels
- You know how to positively challenge and influence others
- You are good at anticipating issues/needs by providing solutions
- You can promote and easily adapts to new processes
- You can share best practice and upskills the team
- You can be a good leader and motivator for the team
- You get satisfaction though reaching results
What you’ll need:
- Master’s Degree in Economics, Marketing or related discipline
- Proven expertise in product roadmaps, eCommerce and digital marketing management
- 4+ years of experience in similar roles within complex organization. Experience in strategic consultancy is a plus
- Excellent negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- Innovative and able to think open and broadly to seize opportunities to enhance customer experience
- Business oriented and results driven, able to manage a wide variety of projects and to proactively react under pressure
- Strong analytical skills able to draw conclusions from data, management information and trends
- Fluent English spoken and written
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus scheme
- Excellent refer-a-friend scheme with up to 3000 euros up for grabs!
- A fantastic learning and development offering to explore
- Ticket Lunch
- International and inclusive team based in Milan Fashion and design district
- Lots of opportunities to get involved in wellbeing initiatives to support your physical and mental health + monthly CSR/Team events
- …plus much More!
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply