Who we are:
You may not have heard of us, but you’ll know our brands! A.S. Watson is the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with over 16,000 stores in 27 markets. Each year, over 5.3 billion customers and members shop with our well-known retail brands, both online and offline, including the likes of Kruidvat, Trekpleister, ICI Paris XL, Superdrug, The Perfume Shop, Marionnaud, Watson’s and many more.
Group IT is part of A.S. Watson Group Europe. We are the IT service provider of all European business units of A.S. Watson. Every day we look for opportunities to improve our state-of-the-art systems so we can keep innovating and operate flexibly in the market. The role of Junior Business Analyst is part of the Global IT Change Management team. We deliver large technological changes, projects and programs for Group IT AS Watson Group IT and various business units within the company. You will work closely with experienced professionals so you get the opportunity to grow in your role as a business analyst.
A typical day in this role includes:
- You will add value by focusing on business analysis to capture the business needs.
- You will be responsible for capturing business processes.
- You will coordinate and deliver business activities of several business units of AS Watson Europe.
- You will build relationships based on trust and credibility and developing a strong collaborative network to (for instance) implement our new ERP system to different countries.
- You will focus on business analysis.
- You will plan and track out different projects/programs.
This role would be a good fit for you if:
- You like working in a fast pace in an everchanging environment;
- You want to bring A.S. Watson to the next level including our microservices platform
- You are looking for a diverse international role
- You are hands-on and can translate business requirements into IT changes.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to engage in different activities and programs. For example, you will be preparing the approach for the user acceptance test for an ERP implementation for Marionnaud Switzerland. Here you will capture business processes and coordinating business, deliver activities and will participate in taking technologies to the next level.
With your process driven approach you will capture the needs of the business units and add significant value to them.
What you’ll need:
- You are able to adapt to and communicate with stakeholders in different locations.
- You have a great process view and love to improve processes.
- You have well developed organizational skills.
- You have excellent analytical skills.
- You recently received your bachelors or masters degree.
- You are motivated to learn about in the retail industry .
- You have excellent communication skills, since you are working closely with stakeholders based in different countries,
- You are fluent in English and in Dutch (verbal & written).
- You have a flexible work ethic because the projects will differ per business unit and assignments.
What you’ll get from us:
- A job at a successful international company, that is constantly evolving. You’ll never be bored!
- An informal no-nonsense work ethic.
- You will be based at our office in Renswoude or Utrecht, but traveling within Europe is also involved (depending on the circumstances).
- Competitive salary and benefits like travel allowance and a discount in your health insurance.
- 30 days holiday with an option to buy More.
- Excellent refer-a-friend scheme with up to €1000 up for grabs!
- A fantastic learning and development offering to explore.
- Discounts for you and your family from some our much-loved retailers in the Netherlands, including Kruidvat, Trekpleister and ICI Paris XL.
- Lots of opportunities to get involved in wellbeing initiatives to support your physical and mental health
- …plus much More!
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply