Who we are:
You may not have heard of us, but you’ll know our brands! A.S.
Watson is the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with
over 16,000 stores in 27 markets. Each year, over 5.3 billion customers and
members shop with our well-known retail brands, both online and offline,
including the likes of Superdrug, Kruidvat, Watson’s, Marionnaud, The Perfume
Shop, and many more.
In this role, you’ll be an affiliates or PPC specialist, working as an inhouse consultant across some of our European businesses. You’ll need a strong working knowledge of implementing campaigns across multiple websites and being able to optimise them based upon KPIs such as traffic, basket value, conversion and ROAS – with an overall aim of driving performance and improving their sales and profit contributions.
A typical day in this role includes:
- Supporting the businesses across a range of paid digital marketing channels which includes affiliates, display, paid social and PPC (including PLAs)
- Supporting the business units in creating and implementing strategies across all areas of digital marketing, working closely with their appointed agencies
- Monitoring channel and campaign performance across a range of KPIs and work with the businesses and agencies to improve performance and ensure a strong return on investment
- Support the businesses in the management of the digital marketing agencies who work across affiliates, display, paid social and PPC. This will also include analysing performance and sharing learnings across the Group
- Building and maintaining relationships with the appointed digital marketing agencies, as well as key providers such as Google and Facebook
- Assisting in the paid search and affiliate tenders across the Group
- Working alongside other internal teams to ensure that paid marketing activities and strategies are considered, reflective of business activities, and in line with the businesses growth plans
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with various and sometimes senior stakeholders, across different countries.
What you’ll need:
- Strong working knowledge of affiliates, display, paid social and PPC
- Technical knowledge of how feeds work
- Highly proficient with search and analytics tools
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident in presenting to senior stakeholders
- Being an international company, other languages are an advantage, but not essential!
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus scheme
- Discounts for you and your family from some our much-loved retailers, including Superdrug and The Perfume Shop
- 25 days holiday with an option to buy More
- Interest free season ticket and personal loans
- Excellent refer-a-friend scheme with up to £2000 up for grabs!
- Free financial and mortgage advice from some of our partners
- A fantastic learning and development offering to explore
- Lots of opportunities to get involved in wellbeing initiatives to support your physical and mental health
…plus much More!
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply