We are looking for an experienced Analyst who has a passion for understanding commercial data with a focus on developing new, innovative data enhancements; you will play a key role within the Digital Team supporting the Digital Marketing Analyst in producing new functionality within the analytics tool to assist in more detailed marketing analysis.
- Continuously develop team reporting, driving insight into the team
- Manage the GTM accounts for desktop and mobile to optimize live tags as well as implementing and managing the tracking set up.
- Liaise with I.T to implement tracking via Source Code to drive further analytics and insights whilst keeping onsite page performance optimal.
- Work with I.T to develop innovation projects such as cross device, cross channel and cross platform to better understand the full user journey.
- Research and implement new industry features to increase and expand data collection.
- Manage projects such as GA-Optimize enhancements, becoming owner & curator of the tool and leading A/B and split testing pre and post analysis projects.
- Build a more comprehensive reporting pack, including dashboards, monitoring channel performance and present this back to key stakeholders.
- Build additional APIs to support various teams, helping to understand data.
- Conduct on-demand analysis to support UX improvements, business improvements and marketing campaign analysis.
- Be responsible for supporting and training the teams on all new developments and features.
- Supporting ad hoc insight projects
What we look for:
- An expert in Google Analytics 360 suite including; Analytics, GTM & Data Studio.
- Experience in Google Tag Managers Firebase set up.
- Experience in A/B Testing using tools such as Optimizely, GA-Optimize or similar.
- Experience in SQL for GA Big Query
- Experience in HTML (beneficial not Essential)
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Demonstrable skills working with large data sets & databases
- Must understand the marketing/digital landscape
- A love of data, someone who is eager to learn and improve our work and offering
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply