you’re an experienced Content Specialist and want to flex your creative muscles
working for a huge global health & beauty retailer, we’ve got an amazing
opportunity to come and join our dynamic, driven team at our creative hub in
No day as a Content Marketing Specialist will ever be the same. It’s a fast-paced role and if you enjoy working on multiple brands and multiple projects at one time, then this is the perfect position for you. As well as being a dynamic role, this team focuses heavily on content innovation and new ideas. You will be able to bring your ideas to the team and will be encouraged to drive these forward with a core focus on commercial success and customer engagement.
The Content Marketing Specialist is responsible for enhancing our content proposition across the A.S. Watson Group, including brands such as Superdrug, ICI Paris XL, Marionnaud and many More! Working with a range of business units on projects including blogs, campaigns, and production, you’ll be working with a friendly, ambitious team in a far-reaching role with bags of potential.
- Define what “best in class content” is for our brands and make it happen through market leading blogs, enriched digital content and compelling campaigns
- Work closely with the marketing and business unit teams to identify new and relevant subject matter, ensuring SEO is built into the content plan
- Project manage content led campaigns – liaising with multiple stakeholders and ensuring on-time delivery of digital campaigns
- Create and collate content that delivers commercial results: increase traffic and SEO rankings and keep our customers more engaged with our brands
- Upload content onto the WordPress CMS across Europe
- Monitor the performance of content and ensure we are continually improving through a structured A/B testing plan and monthly reporting using Google Analytics
- Plan, own and execute new content initiatives, keeping your finger on the pulse of the latest developments in content marketing and retail
- Acting as lead point of contact for external translation agencies.
What we look for:
- Solid experience in executing compelling campaigns and content initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics – knowledge of WordPress an advantage
- Proactive team player, highly organised and efficient with a can-do attitude
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and stakeholders, working to strict deadlines
- Passion for health & beauty - keeps up-to-date with digital market place and competitors
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply