you’re a Marketing professional, with experience in Campaign Management, who is
looking to join a fun, data-driven team reaching out to Millions of customers
every day, well… we’ve got a perfect opportunity for you.
You may have not heard of us, but you know our brands! We’re looking for a passionate individual to support our international family of 12 health & beauty retailers in Europe and Asia, including brands such as Superdrug, Marionnaud and More. You’ll be working with our European retailers to plan campaigns, target the right customers and send them the right messages at the right time to drive customer engagement and generate sales.
- Using Adobe Campaign to build multi-channel customer communications to millions of customers in Europe
- Creating innovative workflows to get the most out of our Billions of rows of customer data
- Leading the requirements gathering, design and testing of new functionalities in our CRM systems
- Managing the scheduling and deployment of campaigns and programmes across our retail businesses in Europe.
- Sharing best practice, training and building the capability of our Adobe Campaign users in our Group and Local teams
What we look for:
- Ideally 3+ years of relevant CRM experience
- Significant and relevant experience of using Adobe Campaign is key to this role
- Familiar with SQL, HTML and Java Script
- Relevant campaign experience in CRM operations for targeted, complex campaign activity for large retailers
- Ability to organise, analyse and evaluate campaign metrics and translate these into useful insight suitable for the end user
- As A.S. Watson is an international organisation, additional European languages are also an advantage!
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply