Aim of the role
A.S. Watson eLab Technology department is looking for a Junior Product Owner to work within our dynamic and international team to deliver best in class e-commerce and digital solutions for ASW brands across Europe.
- Work in close contact with product owners, writing analysis for one of the eCommerce functional streams (Product Information Management, Customer Management, Basket & Checkout, Content Management)
- Concur in writing some use cases assigned to more experienced product owners to contribute the functional analysis of the stream Junior Product Owner is assigned to.
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Check the development progress of described features to be sure that development team is releasing the requirements according to the expectations of Business Users
- Follow our competitors within the Health&Beauty industry to spot trends and common practices
- Bachelor/Master in Computer Science, Engineering, economics or similar relevant field
- Basic knowledge of eCommerce features, curious and hungry for learning
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Positive attitude in contributing to meet expectations and find solutions
- Knowledge of Agile process and principles is a plus
- Basic knowledge of UML modelling is a plus
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply