You may not have heard of us, but you’ll know our brands! We are the world’s largest Health and Beauty retailer.
DataLab is the Analytical and CRM team within A.S. Watson Group. The role of DataLab is to provide support to our brands; Superdrug, The Perfume Shop, Marionnaud and others across Europe (known as our Business Units) in building a data driven culture to use the power of data for retail decisions. Through insight and analytics, DataLab forms commercial CRM strategies to help Business Units drive positive performance.
Do you have a knack of turning complex requirements into simple visualisations? Are you passionate about bringing data to life, always interested in how to innovate? This role will give you the responsibility to design, develop and implement solutions using Tableau's Business Intelligence tools to deliver information in an exciting way to end consumers across Asia and Europe (internal and external suppliers)!
- Development of Tableau Reports – you will be highly motivated to push next generation analytics into mainstream reporting. This role challenges existing formatted reports with new self-service solutions. Solutions will range from executive dashboards and operational analytics where you will build analytics to engage users with powerful, high-speed visual solutions.
- Working with DataLab team in Europe and Asia to develop the Reporting Suite of dashboards in Tableau utilising Tableau and SQL skills
- Working with IT teams to ensure the right data structure is in place for the reports to be created
- Ability to create visually high-quality reports in Tableau which are easy to navigate through from an end user experience
What we look for:
- At least 2 years’ experience using Tableau/SQL in a professional capacity
- Tableau Developer is essential and awareness of Tableau Server preferred
- Experience with all aspects of Tableau including; table calculations, LOD, data restructuring, use of calculated fields and parameters, actions, server best practice, Tableau prep builder and visual best practices
- Experience in Visualisation of Tableau reports (would be great to see some examples of what you have created!)
Tableau certification (Desktop Certified Associate) would be an advantage
- Strong SQL experience, with use of PL SQL being an advantage
- Strong analytical (numerical) skills with understanding of retail market regarded as a strong advantage
- Ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders, comfortable with forming good relationships with these stakeholders
- Excellent attitude and enthusiasm for making a difference!
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply