You may not have heard of us, but we are the
world’s largest Health and Beauty retailer! We work with the likes of
Superdrug, The Perfume Shop, Marionnaud and many More.
As a Design Team Leader, you will be working closely with a team of Designers to coordinate and managethe workload of the team, you’ll also collaborate with the wider eCommerce teams and Business Units and be responsible for the look and feel of multiple website - creating banners, emails and webpages to keep the Business ahead of its competition.
You’ll need strong skills in HTML & CSS and have a passion for creating the ultimate user experience. Experience of managing a team across multiple projects, with a strive to produce high quality digital designs with best practice in mind.
- Manage and co-ordinate the design team to work with business units on all design aspects of their websites including home page, landing pages and editorial page designs.
- Work with the eLab Design Manager to translate the business units commercial plan into innovative and highly commercial web pages and emails.
- Continually create and evaluate banners, web pages and emails to ensure they are optimised for eCommerce.
- Responsible for the consistency of all online communications, ensuring that the brands tone of voice is reflected in all digital marketing collateral.
- Keep up to date with developments and latest techniques in the digital design world. Share and use this knowledge to keep developing the websites to keep us ahead of our competition.
- Manage larger projects such as Blog launches, KCPs and reporting on those to senior stakeholders.
What we look for:
- Excellent digital design skills with strong development skills in HTML and CSS
- Experience in managing teams across multiple websites
- Team player able to take briefs and develop compelling customer content working collaboratively with colleagues
- Analytical approach to jobs, and the ROI on those jobs.
- Highly skilled in, graphics, presentation, and publishing applications (Creative Suite: Adobe XD, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, InDesign, etc.) Animation and motion a bonus
- High understanding of eCommerce user experience best practices
- Good understanding of the importance of SEO
- A good understanding of design fundamentals, such as type, colour, layout and imagery creation/optimisation
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply