Aim of the
We have a fantastic opportunity for a People Coordinator to join the World’s largest Health, Beauty and lifestyle retailer - including brands such as Superdrug, The Perfume Shop and More. This role sits within the Group People Team based in Battersea and provides HR support to the People Operations team, reporting to the People Business Partner. We pride ourselves on being a friendly, creative and passionate team and we need a likeminded person to join us.
The role’s remit is European meaning you’ll have regular contact with key stakeholders in each of our 5 Group offices – Battersea, Shoreditch, Milan, Zurich and The Netherlands.
- To support in coordinating recruitment processes in our eRecruitment solution Cornerstone across the various locations. This includes: liaising with candidates, managing vacancy approvals, publishing vacancies, arranging interviews with relevant stakeholders and setting up SHL online testing, tracking and updating candidates as they move through the recruitment process.
- Working with the IT team in Superdrug to arrange and prepare IT equipment and account set ups for new starters
- Working with the Senior People Coordinator to ensure new starters have a smooth onboarding in line with our process, and are given a warm welcome to the business!
- Handling reference requests
- Tracking of holiday and sickness
- Supporting in managing events such as the Summer and Christmas parties (when we are eventually allowed to celebrate together again! For now we hold virtual events)
- Providing office management support, such as distribution of post, maintaining stationary and office supplies, keeping internal contact directories up to date, providing travel reports, answering the main office phone (very occasional), and handling any general enquiries
- Supporting the Senior People Leadership team with any travel and meeting arrangements
- Generally being a point of contact within the People team for ad hoc queries from colleagues
- A great opportunity for someone looking for that first role within HR
- Very well organised, helpful by nature, curious, super-efficient, and able to prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent IT skills using MS Office and quick to pick up new systems
- An eye for numbers, meticulous about process, and a strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Resilient, self-motivated with the ability to keep calm when working under pressure
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply