As part of the eLab Commercial team within
A.S. Watson, you’ll be working closely with our Business Units to analyse and
monitor website performance with the aim of improving the sales and profit
contributions through enhanced UX and design. We’re the world’s largest health
and beauty retailer, so you’ll be working with the likes of Superdrug, The
Perfume Shop, Marionnaud, and may More! You’ll become part of the Group’s experts
in digital UX, focussed on delivery with a passion for the customer experience.
Continuously driving UX and design improvements to our websites across all
devices and keep up to date with new market opportunities that can be
implemented across the group.
- Expert knowledge. You are an expert for the Group in UX and the customer journey through each of our BUs websites. Guide and advise BUs by creating wireframes and visualisations of improved UX and design functionality.
- Competitor Activity. Create competitor activity monitoring for key user journeys along with building general awareness of best in class user experience.
- Research & analytics. Build and source research that can be shared across the Group to benefit our websites performance. Work with internal teams and BUs to analyse and improve the performance of key user journeys.
- Test and learn. Work with business units to create multivariate and A/B testing plans. Use the results to improve the relevant metrics.
- Future opportunities and industry updates. Keep up to date with developments and latest thinking regarding UX and design. Share and use this knowledge to keep developing the BU websites to stay ahead of our competitors.
- Support and development. Create a support network for business units that allow them to share and discuss best practice in UX and design.
What we look for:
- Experience as an UX designer or Visual Design background
- Excellent understanding of user centred design
- Ability to carry out user research to reveal usability issues hindering the customer journey
- Ability to produce visual aids such as wireframes and prototypes to propose and demonstrate UX improvements
- Ability to facilitate stakeholder and user workshops
- Good understanding of multivariate or A/B testing
- Keeps up-to-date with digital market place and competitors
- Excellent communicator
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply