An exciting opportunity to join our Group IT team within A.S. Watson, in
a newly created position as HR Service Delivery Manager. You may not have heard
of us, but we are the world’s largest Health and Beauty retailer, working with
the likes of Superdrug, Kruidvat, Marionnaud and many more.
You’ll play a lead role in the shaping of the Service Delivery framework for HR. This will require you to both roll up your sleeves and get involved in the day to day, whilst also delivering projects and being an influential voice in our HR Technology roadmap and strategy. You’ll help bridge the gap between IT and the wider business.
You’ll be accountable for the overall Service Delivery and Management of our Group supported HR technology a big part of which is Cornerstone On Demand (which has just completed the initial phase of deployment across the Group) and is a key component in the organisations Digital Transformation program.
You’ll also play a key part in the service provision of Cornerstone connected services, such as Launchpad (Video Interviewing), Broadbean (Job Board multiposter), SHL (assessment tool) and UK careers marketing websites (which make up the application eco system). There is also a compensation management solution, developed on a low-code platform in conjunction with a partner, which will be the responsibility of our new HR Service Delivery Manager.
- Ability to operate in a number of modes – Service Manager, Stakeholder Manager and bringing a strong technical capability to compliment the team.
- Overall service provision for HR technology services provided by the group (Application Life Cycle Management and SaaS), including major incident ownership for HR Systems.
- Owner of key supplier relationships, manages licence utilisation and forecasting for technology services. Handles account calls with our technology partners working through issues, discussing roadmap and reviewing licence utilisation.
- Participator in functional communities with HR and Subject Matter Experts.
- Leads Status & Strategy sessions with Senior HR Leadership team. Discussing service performance, improvements and agreeing a roadmap for future technology updates.
- Strong technical understanding e.g. able to participate in technical calls with middleware team, for example on trouble shooting an issue with one of the API integrations.
- Working with subject matter experts from around Europe to capture requirements as part of initiating People Analytic Projects.
- Define, measure and report on service KPIs
- Reviews support calls, performing problem identification, RCA and engaging the right teams to find resolutions. Shares vision on how we can evolve, improve and embed standards and governance processes with technical teams.
- Ensures compliance or HR applications and SaaS from a GDPR, audit and IT Security perspective
What we look for:
- Experience running IT Services within ITIL frameworks is desirable but not essential.
- Confident in defining SLAs, metrics & performance reporting, and handling process changes with end users
- Enjoys working within a fast-moving environment, with plenty of stakeholder management both internally and externally
- Experience of supporting a mixed technology environment and of managing service level attainment by partners (Internal or External).
- Strong technical background, ideally with deep understanding of digital technologies and concepts. Experience working with SaaS solutions would be desirable.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply