Ib is the international buying team within A.S. Watson Group Europe. Our role is to provide support to our brands (the likes of Superdrug, Rossmann, Marionnaud, Kruidvat and others across Europe) to develop our Own Brand portfolio.
The key task is utilising our dynamic growth profile and world class store network to achieve the best commercial agreements while improving our brand equities and delighting our customers!
Are you an experienced Buyer looking for an exciting opportunity? Are you passionate, willing to work in a lean structure with an entrepreneurial spirit, driven to make a difference? Then here we are!
We are looking for a Buying Manager to join our International Buying team at A.S. Watson. Your one obsession? Adding value by leveraging the power of our Group network!
The successful candidate will maximize Own Brand synergies across our countries and deliver savings and benefits to our world leading brands. You will be responsible for conducting international tenders; this includes leading negotiations, consulting on category opportunities, assessing product harmonization and finding new areas of opportunity.
- Margin contribution (savings / income)
- Number of actively managed tenders
- Quality of the relationship and consultancy towards Business Units and business partners
- Ability to find new wins for the organization
Skills / Experience
- Strong at negotiating and researching
- Excellent communicator in an international environment
- Agile, able to deal with ambiguity
- Self-driven, willing to make a difference
- A keen eye for detail while able to deal with strategy and big picture thinking
- Passionate to enjoy Zurich and international travel across the A.S Watson network
- University graduate or equivalent with strong commercial skills
- 5 years’ experience in purchasing/procurement, preferably in international retail environment.
- Experience in conducting tenders
- English (proficiency level) + any other language a plus
Why join our team?
- You will be exposed to a wide variety of categories, buying scenarios, systems, and will have a chance to influence it all levels
- The structure is lean and your contribution will make a difference
- A friendly and international team
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply