Aim of the role
You may have not heard of us, but we are the biggest Health and Beauty retailer worldwide! We’re looking for a passionate individual to support our international family of health & beauty Brands.
As Project Manager, you will be part of our fast growing ‘eLab’ Technology team based in Milan, specifically within our Digital Transformation team. Working closely with the Digital Transformation Manager, you’ll support in coordinating and leading cross-brand and EU-wide ecommerce and omnichannel projects within the A. S. Watson Group.
- Ensure assigned projects are delivered on time and within scope
- Ensure communication is correctly flowing within the project team and to executives involved
- Act as the point of contact for the project for both internal and external stakeholders (brands, suppliers, and eLab Tech sub-teams) to help facilitate decisions
- Anticipate criticalities and roadblocks, escalate to management and work towards reaching possible workarounds
- Participate in the rollout of Online + Offline Beauty Innovation projects in the European Brands, bringing new beauty models to our customers
- Ideally 2+ years of total work experience, of which at least one in a consulting firm, preferably within digital consulting, e-commerce or online department within the Fashion, Retail or Health and Beauty sectors
- Degree in a relevant subject such as Innovation Management, Industrial Engineering and/or Economics would be desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel. Microsoft Project and Visio preferred also preferable.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in high-pressure environment, while ensuring flexibility
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as good interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
- Advanced English and Italian
- Experience with the Hybris platform would be advantageous
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply