IB “International Buying” is the International Buying Team
within A.S. Watson Group Europe. Our role is to provide support to our Brands
(the likes of Superdrug, Rossmann, Marionnaud, Kruidvat and others across
Europe) in building a robust network and leveraging our volumes to achieve best
commercial conditions for the Group.
Are you an experienced Buyer looking for an exciting opportunity? Are you
passionate, willing to work in a lean structure with an entrepreneurial spirit,
driven to make a difference? Then here we are!
We are looking for a Buying Manager indirect procurement to join our A.S. Watson Buying team. You will be based in the heart of Zurich with reporting line to the Head Quarter in Hong Kong. This is a 2 years fixed contract.
Your one obsession? Adding value by leveraging the power of our Group network!
The successful candidate will maximize synergies across our countries and deliver savings and benefits to our world leading brands. You will be responsible for :
- Handling indirect procurement activities: tendering, sourcing and negotiating
- Ensuring all activities comply with company policies and procedures
- Perform Data Collection, mining and analysis
- Manage the relationship with suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Margin contribution (savings / income)
- Number of actively managed tenders
- Quality of the relationship and consultancy towards Business Units and business partners
- Ability to find new wins for the organization
Skills / Experience
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills is essential
- Excellent communicator in an international environment
- Strong analytical skills with commercial sense and proactive attitude
- Experience in conducting tenders, using e-tender/eAuction system
- Agile, able to deal with ambiguity
- Passionate, willing to make a difference
- A keen eye for detail while able to deal with strategy and big picture thinking
- Passionate to enjoy Zurich and international travel across the A.S Watson network
- University graduate or equivalent with strong commercial skills
- 5-8 years’ experience in purchasing/procurement, preferably in international retail environment.
- English (proficiency level) + any other language a plus
Why join our team?
- You will be exposed to a wide variety of categories, buying scenarios, systems, and will have a chance to influence it all levels
- The structure is lean and your contribution will make a difference
- A friendly and international team
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply