As an eLab Digital Designer your days will be varied. You could be working closely with eLab and our various business units to enhance the companies many websites, including creating banner ads, landing pages and email designs from design to code. You could be working on whole site redesigns, blog revamps or creating a look and feel for one of their new apps. You will need to have strong skills in HTML & CSS and have a passion for creating dynamic user experience.
- Ability to create strong email and landing page designs and take them through to code stage and completion.
- Working with business units and decision makers on all design aspects of their websites including home page, landing pages and editorial page designs.
- Translating the business unit commercial plan into innovative and highly commercial web pages and emails.
- Continually create and evaluate banners, web pages and emails to ensure they are optimised for eCommerce.
- Responsible for the consistency of all online communications, ensuring that the brands tone of voice is reflected in all digital marketing collateral.
- Keep up to date with developments and latest techniques in the digital design world. Share and use this knowledge to
keep developing the websites to keep us ahead of our competition.
Skills required & Experience
- Excellent graphic design skills
- Strong development skills in HTML and CSS for emails and landing pages
- Highly skilled in Adobe CC specifically Photoshop, Illustrator & Dreamweaver. Skills in animation & video (After Effects, Premiere), illustration, presentation, and publishing applications would be a bonus.
- A good understand of design fundamentals, such as type, colour, layout and imagery creation/optimisation
- High understanding of eCommerce user experience best practices
- Good understanding of the importance of SEO
- Team player able to take briefs and develop compelling customer content working collaboratively with colleagues
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply