You may not have heard of us, but you’ll know our brands! We are the world’s largest health and beauty retailer and work with the likes of Superdrug and The Perfume Shop, plus many other retailers across Europe. We are looking for a data centric and process driven individual with a creative flair, to join our small Group Reward team of three, as a Reward Specialist.
You’ll be working in a varied and fast paced role, taking ownership of multiple process driven tasks and systems, managing relationships with both external suppliers and internal stakeholders across the Group, and working closely in supporting the team with larger activities and projects.
- Working closely with the People Operations team to create an annual timetable of bonus cycles and activities, ensuring validation of bonus payments, creating, and managing bonus statements
- Ongoing validation and maintenance of the pay and bonus system including supporting in the creation of individual bonus plans, management of access to system, supporting the Systems Analyst in regular audits and delivering training to new users of system
- Supporting with Pay Review processes through salary surveys and market data analysis including data submissions and extracting of data from online surveys, supporting with data validation activity and reporting throughout the process
- Working with the Payroll Manager to create an annual timetable of activities, informing them of any changes monthly and validating all monthly payments, liaising internally to obtain monthly approval for payments, and finance team for costings information
- Promoting some of our brilliant benefits offering through monthly targeted communications (this is where the creative part comes in!)
- Managing and updating content on our Reward platform as well as sourcing external content. Supporting in the review, implementation and promotion of any new benefits
- Building up a good level of knowledge of all benefits to support internal queries from the wider People team and employees, and taking ownership of processes linked to each benefit such as monthly payroll changes and renewal activity
- Responsible for day to day supplier management for data exchanges, validation of invoices, payments and recharges, escalating any issues as appropriate
- Dealing with other ad-hoc queries and requests and required from across the Group and our business units.
- Enjoying working in a small team and fast paced environment with the ability to multi-task and ‘help out’ is vital
- A data centric person, with curiosity and ability to recognise trends and anomalies
- Takes responsibility and pride in their work, and has strong attention to detail
- Resilient and overcomes obstacles to achieve end goals
- Ability to communicate to internal customers at various levels
- Managing timescales within deadline and prioritises effectively
- Manages confidential information as such
- Intermediate level of knowledge of Microsoft packages such as Excel and PowerPoint are essential
- Previous experience/knowledge of Reward processes and activities is not essential
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply