Aim of Role
The A.S. Watson Group eLab Technology department is looking for a passionate QA Lead to join the team in Milan. This is a fantastic role that sits in the heart of the Digital Delivery team and touches on many areas of best in class eCommerce delivery. The QA Lead will be dedicated to lead the Team of testers (onshore and offshore) doing software validation of the Hybris eCommerce platform on all the Group Business Units over Europe and responsible to assure a quality service to the client by testing of new releases and fixes as part of the software development lifecycle. As QA Lead you will be in charge of coordinating QA team (made of people with different levels of seniority) together with Business Units to better support QA validation phases.
- Overlook and lead the release validation in test environment
- Make Produce, personally review and make executes Test Cases
- Able to estimate test activities efforts
- Lead release validation in the integrated systems environment supporting the acceptance stage with our BUs
- Informs the Delivery Manager about issues and priorities, avoiding any escalation where possible
- Provide input and assistance to development team to identify and resolve defects
- Identifies areas of test improvement through analysis, experience and use of metrics
- Produce reports on QA activities and keep monitoring the proper KPIs in order to steer QA activities (in terms of speed and quality).
- Could be required to travel across Europe
- Degree in Computer Science Engineering or another related field
- 5 year + of experience in retail or consulting company
- Knowledge of e-commerce, mobile, multichannel and/or digital application systems. Knowledge and experience on Hybris is an advantage
- Deep experience on manual and API testing
- Experience and knowledge of test automation suites is a plus
- Experience in managing Teams, also as direct reporting.
- Fluent in Italian, English is a must, we are international!
- Proactive with a high attention to detail
- Strong teamwork attitude and interpersonal skills
- ISTQB certification is a plus
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply