Data Privacy Analyst
We are looking for a new member of our Privacy Team to help us maintain personal data privacy compliance across A.S. Watson
Group European companies.
As a Privacy Analyst, you will be part of a multicultural team responsible for designing and delivering processes and procedures that aim to successfully embed privacy within the different business units in Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, UK, Ireland, France, Romania, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Switzerland and Austria. You will be responsible for supporting the development, improvement, planning and execution of the privacy compliance in company-wide initiatives and innovative solutions aimed to maintain competitive eCommerce and Digital strategies. You will also be a key contributor in helping our Peoples Function ensure we maintain our data protection standards across the lifecycle of our colleagues’ personal data.
This role will report to the Head of Privacy (Europe) (“HPE”) and will work closely with the Group Data Protection Officer (GDPO) and other Group and Local stakeholders in IT, Information Security, eCommerce, Digital and Innovation Departments.
- Support the GDPO and HPE with providing day to day privacy guidance to the European business units.
- Assist in monitoring regulatory developments regarding data protection regulators and assessing their impact on our European businesses.
- Support the Privacy Office to establish and maintain a self-assessment framework to assess and monitor Group compliance with applicable data protection controls.
- Be a point of contact and co-ordinator for the team of Privacy Champions across multiple European jurisdictions.
- Support the embedding of key processes to manage privacy risks across the ASW European business units.
- Demonstrable experience in a data protection role.
- Accreditation in CIMP/CIPP-E desirable (or similar qualification).
- Experience with supporting the implementation of a privacy programme.
- Experience with implementing Governance, Risk and Compliance solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to work across the organisation at all levels, and geographical locations.
- A positive attitude with an eagerness to learn and develop professional knowledge.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply