You may have not heard of us, but you’ll know our brands!
We’re looking for a passionate individual to support our international family of health & beauty retailers in Europe and Asia, including brands such as Superdrug, Marionnaud and More.
supporting the European businesses to develop their digital marketing strategies
to improve their traffic, sales and profit contributions. You’ll be the
business expert in SEO, monitoring business KPIs against Group wide benchmarks
and keep up to date with new market opportunities that can be implemented
across the Group.
- Undertake in-depth SEO audits of our websites, making on-page and technical recommendations to ensure that they meet best practices and are optimised for local versions of search engines.Then work closely the developers, businesses stakeholders, and internal teams to implement the required changes.
- Identify local market search trends and perform detailed keyword research to ensure that our websites across Europe are optimised for the correct words and phrases.
- Identify opportunities for each of our websites through detailed analysis of website performance (rankings, traffic and on-page engagement) and working closely with the local market teams to understand their requirements, and then with this information define a strategy which will help drive organic growth, and drive these initiatives forward.
- Create reports to analyse website performance and communicate findings with various stakeholders.
- Keep up to date with algorithm updates, and other techniques and opportunities within SEO and the broader digital marketing world.Then where relevant share this information with relevant internal and European teams with the aim of testing and implementing these changes across the websites.
- Build relationships with our businesses across Europe (from France to Russia), and share SEO knowledge and best practice to help them become more self-sufficient.Although we work for the same Group, they are seen as our clients and must be treated with the same attention as a ‘normal’ agency client.
- Become the ‘go to’ person for all thing’s SEO both within the Group, and the local teams across Europe.From a Group level the role requires the individual to enhance Group KPIs with the aim of driving organic performance.
- Proven SEO experience with understanding of PPC and affiliate marketing.
- Previous experience or knowledge of completing keyword research across European markets.
- High level of competence in analysing data in order to monitor website performance and make recommendations. This includes an excellent knowledge of online analytics, and Data Studio is desirable.
- Be knowledgeable in where to monitor algorithm updates, and then be able to digest the changes and ensure our websites are kept up to date with best practices.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Confident in presenting to senior stakeholders.
- Experience of tools such as Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, keyword performance tracking software.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply