Aim of the role
Assisting the eLab innovation owners in the continuous growth of the digital business of ASW Business Units by contributing to multi-location, multidisciplinary, multi-party project teams for innovation pilots and/or by identifying, analyzing & documenting innovations to enhance customer experience & engagement and increase sales through innovation.
What you will learn
- First of all, you find out how fun it is to work with eLab colleagues in the excitingly large organization of AS Watson that leads in the Health & Beauty retail in Europe and Asia
- Gettings things done by the pragmatic approach of the eLab innovation team to making innovations work for our (online) retail business
- Project Management skills by managing (parts of) innovation projects yourself
- Communication & collaboration skills in a multi-national environment by working together via digital means with colleagues from different group departments and Business Units throughout Europe
- Applying your analytical skills by presenting business value of innovations in reports & presentations to decision makers & stakeholders
- Assisting the eLab innovation owners with coordination of small innovation MVP pilots from start to end each time in different European Business Units, including the Definition of Success for each pilot and secure measurement & results reporting.
- Prepare various project teams, take minutes and track action points in order to get things done.
- Assist in the monthly performance reporting
- Assist in the hand-over documented knowledge & experience to eLab Digital Transformation Team for the roll-out of successful innovations to all applicable European Business Units.
- Assist with market researches and collect innovation ideas from various sources
- Prepare presentation|demonstration of selected innovations
- Contribute to the innovation newsletter and other eLab monthly publications
Education and Experience
- A university degree, preferably in Digital, Industrial Design, Innovation Management or IT related disciplines
- No working experience needed
- Big drive to learn & develop
- Pro-active and independent personality
- Communication is clear, inspiring and motivating
- Practical, hands-on and get things done mentality
- Natural team player with interpersonal skills
- Aptitude for coordination and organizational skills
- Aptitude for analytical, conceptual and organizational skills and eye for detail
- Excellent in English both verbal and in writing
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply