Aim of the role
The ASW eLab Technology team is looking for a passionate Digital Service Specialist to join the team in Milan. This is a fantastic role that sits in the heart of the team and touches on many areas of best in class eCommerce delivery. You’ll play an important role in making sure the ASW websites across our European BU’s (Business Units / brands) are running at their optimum level, and a quality service is delivered to our customers. You’ll be at the front line of support for our BU’s by supporting promt analysis and resolution of any issues. Another key part of this role is producing service delivery support documentation to the Business Unit users..
What you can expect to learn from us
- You’ll become an expert of one of the best in class eCommerce technologies in the digital market (SAP Hybris);
- Gain knowledge in eCommerce, mobile, multichannel and digital application systems;
- Understand of the Commercial and marketing side of eCommerce operations from within a international retailer.
- You’ll be responsible for receiving issue reports, trouble shooting, analysis and providing solutions;
- Providing Business Unit user ‘how-to’ documentation;
- Providing input and assistance to the Development Team to identify and resolve defects;
- Ensuring defects are recorded in company tracking system;
- Preparing training documentation;
- Occasional European travel could be required
- Degree in Computer Science Engineering or another related field.
- Fluent in Italian and English is a must.
- 1 year of experience in least in retail or consulting company
- Teamwork attitude and attention to details
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply