Overview of Role
- The A.S. Watson Group eLab Technology department is looking for a passionate Digital Service Lead to join the team in Milan. This is a fantastic role that sits in the heart of the Digital Delivery team and touches on many areas of best in class eCommerce delivery.
- He/she will help to keep up to speed the eCommerce websites delivered all around Europe. The successful candidate will help to assure a quality service to final customers, supporting the delivery and making sure to have a high-quality product for our Business Units.
- He/she will be direct responsible of a Team of Service specialists and the main escalation point with the Business Units on release management and application maintenance issues.
What you can expect to learn from us
- Gain deep knowledge in e-commerce, mobile, multichannel and digital application systems
- Understand of the Commercial and marketing side of the eCommerce
- Work in an international environment, collaborating with several Business Units all around Europe and being in contact with colleagues from Asia, too.
- Have experience in one of the biggest global retails in the world (group is part Fortune global 500 companies)
- Work in a young, amazing and funny Team!
- Lead a Team of junior, mid and senior service specialists and be their direct supervisor helping them to grow in their skills, capabilities and therefore career path;
- Manage directly the relationship and the communication with the Business Units eCommerce stakeholders for release and issue management matters;
- Make sure that punctual and accurate management documentation is done by the Service Team (plans, meeting minutes, presentations in PowerPoint) and directly providing weekly reporting and status update on delivery to the Management
- Manage autonomously with the Service Team the release plans for the various business units leveraging a minimal supervision by the Delivery Manager
- Manage the suppliers and relationship with them, making sure they work with a common goal with us and respecting estimations and timelines
- Being able to lead meetings with the Business Units, also in presence of their Management (monthly Steering Committee, regular calls and so on)
- Being able to escalate if and where needed, seeking the support of the Delivery Manager in the proper way
- Required to travel across Europe (not extensively)
Education and Experience
- Degree in Computer Science Engineering, Management Engineering, Economics or another related field;
- At least 6 years of working experience in IT area, preferably in an international environment and in the retail industry, in position like Project Manager, Service Manager or related roles.
- Previous experience in managing teams is required
- Ability to manage relationship at all levels with an outstanding communication style
- Strong in using MS Office
- Knowledge of eCommerce and digital areas would be definitely a plus
- Knowledge of SAP Hybris / SAP CX platform would be definitely a plus
- Proactive with a high attention to details and strong teamwork attitude
- Driven by a desire to make improvements to processes and achieve goals
- English and Italian fluent, we are international!
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply