Who are we?
DataLab is the Analytical and Commercial Team within A.S. Watson Group, our role is to provide support to our Brands (the likes of Superdrug, The Perfume Shop, Marionnaud and others across Europe!) in building a Data Driven Culture to use the power of data for retail decisions. Through insight and analytics, DataLab forms key Commercial CRM strategies to help our brands (or ‘Business Units’- as we call them here) drive positive performance.
We’re passionate about bringing data to life, to tell a story, and learn as much as we can from our CRM campaigns to drive improvement. You’ll have the opportunity to develop strong relationships with multiple stakeholders across the business, and really influence how data analytics/science is used across our European businesses.
So, if you’re interested in both data and marketing, as well as improving the experience of customers in order to better the performance of campaigns – we’d love to hear from you!
• Analysing customer and CRM activities to define and deliver actionable insights and recommendations for stakeholders
• Working with the Campaigns team to support effective targeting and personalisation for customer communications – we love to personalise!
• Producing weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports which for each of the 19 markets we serve in Europe – the reports are typically either generated in Tableau or via SQL Developer, and then brought to life in Excel / PowerPoint format
• Ensuring existing CRM reporting is delivered to schedule and to a high standard
• Development of new analysis to respond to CRM business questions and needs, and supporting the DataLab team on further analysis that will be required for stakeholders when necessary
• Being the point of contact for multiple stakeholders (both internal and external) for any ad hoc questions that may arise, giving a clear and insightful interpretations and recommendations
• Ideally you’d have around 1-2+ years’ experience of using Data Mining tools such as SQL Developer, or 1-2+ years’ experience in a CRM/marketing role with some exposure to CRM data analytics - and a keen interest in developing these skills!
• Strong familiarity with campaign measurement terms such as control groups, A/B testing, ROI
• Experience in/understanding of working with large relational databases including knowledge of SQL
• Ability to manage your time and priorities effectively, and seek out efficiencies where possible
• Ability to manage and influence multiple internal and external stakeholders and comfortable with developing good relationships with these stakeholders
• Experience with Tableau and/or Adobe Campaign would be a plus!
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply