Who we are:
You may not have heard of us, but you’ll know our brands! A.S.
Watson is the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with
over 16,300 stores in 28 markets. Each year, over 5.5 billion customers and
members shop with our well-known retail brands, both online and offline,
including the likes of Superdrug, Kruidvat, Watson’s, Marionnaud, The Perfume
Shop, and many more.
Based in Milan, eLab Technology is ASW Group digital hub. It takes care of Omnichannel Strategy for European Brands of the group, Delivering e-commerce, Mobile and in store Innovative solutions.
We are looking for a Product Owner Lead to join the team in Milan. If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology and a passion for digital and e-commerce, looking forward to working with our dynamic and international team to deliver best e-commerce and digital solutions for ASW European brands, we have the perfect job for you!
A typical day in this role includes:
•Oversee the whole functional analysis and design of products related to one or more functional areas (Checkout, Catalogue, Customer, Content), working in close contact with other leads and pushing standardization & BU’s synergies principles
•Take ownership of projects assigned to her/him and cascades priorities to their team, breaks down deliverables into manageable tasks
•Take care of the teams motivation and performance, supporting their learning and development planning with advice of manager
•Role model to the team in seeking and promoting collaboration opportunities to meet goals
•Promote and easily adapts to new processes, supporting by defining sometimes complex processes and improvements
•Focused on mid and long term projects, often multiple at one time
•Identify and anticipate issues/needs, provides strong ideas for solutions when escalating
•Report on progress of functional analysis status related to projects assigned to her/him
•Follow our competitors and the Health & Beauty industry to spot trends and common practices
• You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
• You understand how to bridge the gap between Tech and Business
• You’re passionate about Digital Technologies
• You are motivated by change
What you’ll need:
• Bachelor/Master in Computer Science, Engineering, economics or similar relevant field
• 4+ years of experience in product design and ecommerce digital roadmaps
• Good knowledge in Hybris eCommerce platform is required (Hybris and PO certification is a well-considered plus)
• Confidently communicate detailed explanations and ideas within more than one functional area
• High attention to details and driven by a desire to solve issues and improve digital products
• Ability to organize and prioritize activities of the team and to challenge Product Owners performances, encouraging teamwork and collaboration
• Extensive knowledge of Agile process and principles
• Good knowledge of Unified Modeling Language, able to represent not-easy concepts in a visual way
• Fluent English spoken and written
What you’ll get from us:
• Competitive salary, benefits and bonus scheme
• Excellent refer-a-friend scheme with up to 3000 euros up for grabs!
• A fantastic learning and development offering to explore
• Ticket Lunches
• International and inclusive team based in Milan Fashion and design district - Tortona
• Lots of opportunities to get involved in wellbeing initiatives to support your physical and mental health + monthly CSR/Team events
• …plus much More!
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply