Who we are:
We are looking for a new member of our Group Privacy Office (Europe) to help maintain personal data privacy compliance across A.S. Watson Group European companies and business units.
As a Privacy Analyst, you will be part of a multicultural and dynamic team responsible for designing and delivering processes and procedures that aim to successfully embed privacy within the different business units in Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, UK, Ireland, France, Romania, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Switzerland, Austria, Turkey and Ukraine. You will be responsible for supporting the development, improvement, planning and execution of the privacy compliance in company-wide initiatives and innovative solutions aimed to maintain competitive e-Commence and Digital strategies. This includes collaborating with the wider business, technology and legal teams and cross functional stakeholders to identify current gaps and areas of improvement. You will be exposed to a wide variety of privacy related issues across several brands in a combination of online and offline retails activities. You will be given the opportunity to work with latest technology in Privacy Management and Automation, such as OneTrust. You will also be a key contributor in helping our Peoples Function ensure we maintain our data protection standards across the lifecycle of our colleagues’ personal data.
This role will report to the Head of Privacy (Europe) (“HPE”) and will work closely with the Group Data Protection Officer (GDPO) and other Group and Local stakeholders in IT, Information Security, eCommerce, Digital and Innovation Departments.
This role would be a good fit for you if:
- You have a natural curiosity for retail and all its channels: e-commerce, apps, store and more.
- You like to collaborate with all key business areas to ensure data privacy issues are considered from the initial stages of a project (Privacy by Design) and beyond to identify potential privacy risks and work collaboratively with them to find ways to mitigate them;
- Monitoring regulatory developments regarding data protection regulators and assessing their impact on our European businesses;
- Maintain an up to date understanding of the intersection of privacy laws and advertising technology, and how cookies, tags, pixels, and other MarTech can be used in a compliant way;
- Collaborate with the Privacy Office in the carrying out Transfer Impact Assessments (TIAs), Legitimate Interest
- Assessments (LIAs) and the review of Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs);
- Maintain a self-assessment framework to assess and monitor Group compliance with applicable data protection controls;
- Be a point of contact and coordinator for the team of Privacy Champions across our multiple European jurisdictions;
- Support the embedding of key processes to manage privacy risks across the ASW European business units.
What you'll need:
- Passionate about creating and maintaining value across the lifecycle of personal data;
- Keen eye for nuances and able to identify ways to enable business needs;
- Demonstrable experience with supporting the implementation of a privacy programme;
- Knowledge of cookies and other tracking technologies as well as consent management in both websites and apps (prior experience in eCommerce, Ad-tech will be an advantage);
- Ability to distill complex issues into easy to understand recommendations;
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to work across the organization at all levels, and geographical locations;
- A positive attitude with an eagerness to learn and develop professional knowledge;
- Good understanding of common IT architecture;
- Ability to understand the interconnectedness between Privacy and Data Governance;
- Accreditation in CIMP/CIPP-E desirable (or similar qualification);
- Experience with implementing Governance, Risk and Compliance solutions (such as OneTrust).
What you'll get from us:
- A job at a successful international company, that is constantly evolving. You'll never be bored!
- An informal no-nonsense work ethic;
- Workspace at home;
- You will be based at our office in Renswoude, Utrecht or Milan, but traveling within Europe is also involved (depending on the circumstances);
- Competitive salary and benefits like travel allowance and a discount on your health insurance;
- 30 days holiday with an option to buy More;
- Excellent refer-a-friend scheme with up to € 1.000,00 up for grabs!
- A fantastic learning and development offering to explore;
- Discounts for you and your family from some of our much-loved retailers in the Netherlands, including Kruidvat, Trekpleister, and ICI Paris XL;
- Lots of opportunities to get involved in wellbeing initiatives to support your physical and mental health;
- …plus much More!
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply