You may not have heard of us, but you’ll know our brands! A.S. Watson is the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with over 16,300 stores in 27 markets. Each year, over 5.3 billion customers and members shop with our well-known retail brands, both online and offline, including the likes of Superdrug, Kruidvat, Watson’s, Marionnaud, The Perfume Shop, and many more.
Based in Milan, eLab Technology is ASW Group digital polo. It takes care of Omnichannel Strategy for European Brands of the Group, delivering e-commerce, Mobile and in store Innovative solutions.
For this role we need a passionate candidate, able to support the team in performing market and competitive analyses and the definition of the product evolution for our Brands.
A typical day in this role includes:
- Identify new market opportunities according to BUs and customer needs
- Conduct daily activities in terms of product benchmarks, market analyses, KPIs reporting, preparation of decks
- Monitor product KPIs and propose new ideas backed by data
- Draft business requirements in line with product evolution and BUs needs, under the supervision of the manager
- Concur in the definition of the roadmap for some of the ASW European BUs, under the supervision of the manager
This role would be a good fit for you if:
- You enjoy digital
- You can work at a fast pace, in an ever changing environment
- You are good in creating relationships at various levels
- You know how to positively challenge and influence others
- You are good at anticipating issues/needs by providing solutions
- You can promote and easily adapts to new processes
- You get satisfaction though reaching results
What you’ll need:
- Master’s Degree in Economics, Marketing or related discipline
- Passionate about eCommerce and digital marketing, curious and eager to learn
- Able to communicate and provide information on executed work and priorities
- Proactive approach for problem solving
- Strong analytical skills able to draw conclusions from data and trends
What you’ll get from us:
- Paid Internship oriented to permanent hiring
- Excellent refer-a-friend scheme with up to 3000 euros up for grabs!
- A fantastic learning and development offering to explore
- Ticket Lunches
- International and inclusive team based in Milan Fashion and design district - Tortona
- Lots of opportunities to get involved in wellbeing initiatives to support your physical and mental health + monthly CSR/Team events
- …plus much More!
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply