About the role:
The loyalty proposition team are responsible for co-creating loyalty and customer propositions across our European Health & Beauty brands, ensuring they’re healthy, meeting the needs of our customers and fit for the future.
As the loyalty proposition manager, you will work closely with the loyalty team including, Operations and Insight as well as a wider network of IT, Technology and Marketing teams across Europe. Focusing on win-win partnerships that enable you to build and deliver compelling propositions for our customers. It’s an exciting time to join A.S. Watson as we help our brands truly understand their customers by taking a more holistic approach to loyalty and extending the focus beyond CRM.
You will be responsible for:
• Using your passion for loyalty and customers to keep up to date with the latest loyalty and customer trends.
• Scoping, developing and evolving customer propositions across our brands that drive great customer engagement, loyalty, and business value.
• Helping to develop programme health checks to assess effectiveness of existing programmes, providing recommendations to help drive the loyalty KPIs.
• Project managing the end-to-end development and execution of recommended propositions, working cross functionally to ensure brilliant execution.
• Building trusted relationships with key stakeholders to keep them up to date and engaged on the roadmap, whilst managing risks and resolving issues as they arise.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
• Loyalty/CRM experience, history of understanding customer relationships with retailers and brands.
• Experience of building and delivering propositions.
• Using insight to create engaging concepts.
• Commercially minded with an ability to put a business lens on customer propositions and understand financial levers.
• Cross-group collaboration with a history of wide stakeholder management.
• Strong presentation skills and enjoy constructing and delivering a story to stakeholders.
What you’ll get from us:
• Competitive salary, benefits and bonus scheme.
• Discounts for you and your family from some our much-loved retailers, including Superdrug and The Perfume Shop.
• 25 days holiday with an option to buy More.
• Interest free season ticket and personal loans.
• Excellent refer-a-friend scheme with up to £2000 up for grabs!
• Free financial and mortgage advice from some of our partners.
• Lots of opportunities to get involved in wellbeing initiatives to support your physical and mental health.
• …plus lots More!!!
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply