You may not have heard of us, but you’ll know our brands! A.S. Watson is the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with over 16,000 stores in 27 markets. Each year, over 5.3 billion customers and members shop with our well-known retail brands, both online and offline, including the likes of Superdrug, Kruidvat, Watson’s, Marionnaud, The Perfume Shop, and many more.
Based in Milan, eLab Technology is ASW Group digital Polo. It takes care of Omnichannel Strategy for European Brands of the group, delivering e-commerce, Mobile and in store Innovative solutions.
As a Junior Product Owner, you will follow Agile Scrum practices to oversee the Product Development of a part of our e-commerce websites and mobile applications. Working with a Product Owner, you will maximise the value of your team, communicating goals, resolving problems and maintaining a cohesive vision in line with business objectives.
A typical day in this role includes:
Writing user stories for one of the eCommerce functional streams (Product Information, Customer, Checkout, Content)
Working in close contact with a Product Owner to manage the product backlog
Supporting your squad to complete Release/Sprint goals
Following our competitors within the Health & Beauty industry to spot trends and common practices
This role would be a good fit for you if:
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You understand how to bridge the gap between Tech and Business
- You are not afraid to ask ‘Why?’
- You’re passionate about Digital Technologies
- You are motivated by change
What you’ll need:
- You will be a graduate in a computer sciences, engineering, economics or a similar relevant field
- You have experience in a similar role or internship
- You will have knowledge of eCommerce features and are curious and hungry to learn more
- You will understand the core principles of clear communication and presentation skills
- You will have a sharp analytical mind and a positive attitude towards collaborating and finding solutions
- A working knowledge of Agile process and UML modelling is a plus
What you’ll get from us:
- Excellent refer-a-friend scheme with up to 3000 euros up for grabs!
- A fantastic learning and development offering to explore
- Ticket Lunches
- International and inclusive team based in Milan Fashion and design district - Tortona
- Lots of opportunities to get involved in wellbeing initiatives to support your physical and mental health + monthly CSR/Team events
…plus much More!
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply