Who we are:
You may not have heard of us, but you’ll know our brands! A.S. Watson is the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with over 16,000 stores in 27 markets. Each year, over 5.3 billion customers and members shop with our well-known retail brands, both online and offline, including the likes of Superdrug, Kruidvat, Watson’s, Marionnaud, The Perfume Shop, and many more.
Based in Milan, eLab Technology is ASW Group digital Polo. It takes care of Omnichannel Strategy for European Brands of the group, delivering e-commerce, Mobile and in store Innovative solutions.
As a Mobile App intern you will contribute to the lifecycle of our apps, from the creation of the ideas to the post go live support with European Business Unit.
You will be part of a great, young and passionate team and you will be in contact with our business units across Europe to ensure the delivery of the best mobile experience.
Expect to work in a cool, informal and international environment. We work hard, make great things, have a lot of fun!
A typical day in this role includes:
- Participate in supporting and delivering our mobile strategy with our business units;
- Contribute at the concept, design, planning, testing, releasing, supporting of our mobile apps;
- Measure the app performance and to create reports and presentations for our stakeholders;
- Contribute to the marketing and strategic analysis on the positioning of our apps.
This role would be a good fit for you if:
- You are good at putting things in order, and get satisfaction when something is well done
- You are motivated by solving riddles, finding new ways and explore possibilities
- You can easily move from big picture to detail when things don’t add up
- You are used to buy online and understand what makes a good or bad website/App
- You understand how technology works, even if you are not a technical person
- You are interested in digital and the impact that it has on everybody’s life
What you’ll need:
- Degree in Management Engineering or Economy disciplines (digital and IT exams preferred);
- Knowledge of Agile methodology is preferred;
- Fluent English and Italian, We are international!;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all level.
What you’ll get from us:
- A well paid Internship oriented to permanent hiring
- Excellent refer-a-friend scheme with up to 3000 euros up for grabs!
- A fantastic learning and development offering to explore
- Ticket Lunches
- International and inclusive team based in Milan Fashion and design district - Tortona
- Lots of opportunities to get involved in wellbeing initiatives to support your physical and mental health + monthly CSR/Team events
- …plus much More!
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply