Who we are:
You may not have heard of us, but you’ll know our brands! A.S. Watson is the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with over 16,000 stores in 27 markets. Each year, over 5.3 billion customers and members shop with our well-known retail brands, both online and offline.
As a Junior Innovation Owner you will pilot & develop digital innovations for brands such as Superdrug, Kruidvat, ICI Paris XL, The Perfume Shop, Marionnaud and Watsons in Europe. If you have experience or interest in digital product ownership, you are the perfect candidate to strengthen our team. We look forward meeting you.
Based in Milan, eLab Technology is the ASW Group internal digital agency. It takes care of Omnichannel Strategy for European Brands of the group, delivering e-commerce, Mobile and in store Innovative solutions.
A typical day in role includes:
- Product ownership & management of innovative digital technologies.
- Support the product roadmap for continuous improvement of digital innovations after successful pilot based on performance
- Report on KPIs that drive customer and ASW Business Units’ needs
- Support or lead the various project teams (multi-disciplinary, multi-location & optional technology partners) in meetings, facilitate decisions & get things done.
- Provide regular innovation implementation & performance reports that fuels progress speed and enables timely interventions
- Collaborate with other eLab colleagues on the architecture, technical realization, measurement & reporting and integration into our digital & instore eco-systems.
- Support innovation planning & prioritization for assigned technology area
- Support stakeholder management with 3rd party innovation partners and with ASW Business Units
- Report to eLab Senior Innovation Owner
This role would be a good fit for you:
- You're a creative individual and out of the box thinker
- You have a passion for Digital
- You have the desire to explore and learn new things
- You have a data-driven oriented approach in the problem analysis and solving
- You're a natural team player with interpersonal skills
- You have good coordination and organizational skills and demonstrate high attention to people & process
- An overall know-how on Online Marketing or CRM will be considered a nice-to-have
- A university degree, preferably in Digital, Industrial Design, Innovation Management or IT related disciplines
- 1-2 years’ working experience in digital business or innovating technologies is a plus, e.g. as project manager, product owner or scrum master.
- Excellent in English both verbal and in writing
- Good analytical, conceptual and organizational skills and demonstrate high attention to detail
What you’ll get from us:
- Super colleagues that respect and appreciate you as member of our eLab Innovation Team
- A great and safe environment to develop your skills and do things you like
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus scheme
- Excellent refer-a-friend scheme with up to 3000 euros up for grabs!
- A fantastic learning and development offering to explore
- Tickets Lunch
- International and inclusive team based in Milan Fashion and design district
- Lots of opportunities to get involved in wellbeing initiatives to support your physical and mental health + monthly CSR/Team events
- …plus much More!
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply