Who we are:
You may not have heard of us, but you’ll know our brands! A.S. Watson is the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with over 16,300 stores in 29 markets. Each year, over 5.9 billion customers and members shop with our well-known retail brands, both online and offline, including the likes of Superdrug, Kruidvat, Watson’s, Marionnaud, The Perfume Shop, and many more.
As an Adobe Campaign Specialist within the CRM Team in London, you’ll be working with our European retailers to plan campaigns, target the right customers and send them the right messages at the right time to drive customer engagement and generate sales.
So, if you’re a marketing professional, with experience in Campaign Management, who’s looking to join a fun, data-obsessed team reaching out to Millions of customers every day, well… we’ve got a perfect opportunity for you.
A typical day in this role includes:
- Using Adobe Campaign to build multi-channel customer communications to Millions of customers in Europe.
- Scheduling and deploying campaigns and programmes in several of our European Business units.
- Working with CRM teams in the Group office to deliver marketing and customer plans that are powered by insight.
- Developing relationships with local and international CRM teams to deliver long term strategic projects.
- Working with IT teams to implement technical developments that deliver A.S. Watson’s CRM strategy.
- Supporting knowledge transfer within the CRM team and our markets through our Customer Academy.
This role would be a good fit for you if:
- You love using data for targeting and segmentation to deliver campaign planning and execution.
- You know you add value through participating in weekly trade meetings, and leading weekly Operations meetings with Business units.
- You are motivated by the little details like Quality Checking campaigns and programmes prior to sending to customers.
- You enjoy sharing best practice, training and building the capability of Adobe Campaign users.
- You get satisfaction though delivering personalised communications to customers.
What you’ll need:
- You have relevant campaign experience in CRM operations, ideally for large retailers.
- You’ve worked with Adobe Campaign, or similar tools, to build complex and dynamic campaigns.
- You are familiar with SQL and HTML.
- Have great attention to detail, maintaining accuracy whilst delivering at pace.
- You are adept at stakeholder management, working closely with Commercial colleagues to define and execute CRM campaigns. Equally comfortable engaging with technology teams, to triage, support and resolve issues.
- To be a confident and articulate communicator.
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus scheme.
- Opportunities for hybrid working.
- Discounts for you and your family from some our much-loved retailers, including Superdrug and The Perfume Shop.
- 25 days holiday with an option to buy More.
- Interest free season ticket and personal loans.
- Excellent refer-a-friend scheme with up to £2000 up for grabs!
- Free financial and mortgage advice from some of our partners.
- A fantastic learning and development offering to explore.
- Lots of opportunities to get involved in wellbeing initiatives to support your physical and mental health
…plus much More!
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply