Who we are:
You may not have heard of us, but you’ll know our brands! A.S. Watson is the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with over 16,300 stores in 29 markets. Each year, over 5.9 billion customers and members shop with our well-known retail brands, both online and offline, including the likes of Superdrug, Kruidvat, Watson’s, Marionnaud, The Perfume Shop, and many more.
As a CRM Operations Coordinator within the CRM Team in London, your role will be wide ranging, and include managing our campaign briefing tools, consolidation and delivery of training material, and working with our European retailers to execute campaigns, in doing so driving customer engagement and generating sales.
So, if you’re a marketing professional, with experience in Campaign Management, who’s looking to join a fun, data-obsessed team reaching out to Millions of customers every day, well… we’ve got a perfect opportunity for you.
A typical day in this role includes:
- Providing support to our European Business units, through using Adobe Campaign to build and execute multi-channel customer communications.
- Managing our CRM briefing tools, performing relevant administrator tasks to ensure campaigns can be briefed efficiently, and executed in collaboration with European Business units.
- Manage the Customer Academy – our SharePoint based depository for CRM & Adobe training material, through maintaining, consolidating, and promoting Customer Academy material.
- Support knowledge transfer and training activities within the CRM team and across our markets.
- Developing relationships with local and international CRM teams, to assist in the delivery of CRM strategic projects.
This role would be a good fit for you if:
- You are motivated by improving and understanding processes, developing what best practice looks like, and enjoy the little details involved in delivering communications to customers, e.g. Quality Assurance.
- You enjoy sharing best practice, conducting training, and building the capability of Adobe Campaign users.
- You get satisfaction though delivering personalised communications to customers.
- You know you add value through participating in weekly trade and operations meetings with Business Units.
What you’ll need:
- You have relevant campaign experience in CRM operations, ideally for large retailers.
- You’ve worked with Adobe Campaign, or similar tools, to build dynamic and personalised campaigns.
- You have a good knowledge of creating sites & pages on SharePoint.
- Have great attention to detail, maintaining accuracy whilst delivering at pace.
- You are adept at stakeholder management, working closely with Commercial colleagues and CRM Specialists, in the local CRM team and across our markets.
- To be a confident and articulate communicator.
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus scheme.
- Opportunities for hybrid working.
- Discounts for you and your family from some our much-loved retailers, including Superdrug and The Perfume Shop.
- 25 days holiday with an option to buy More.
- Interest free season ticket and personal loans.
- Excellent refer-a-friend scheme with up to £2000 up for grabs!
- Free financial and mortgage advice from some of our partners.
- A fantastic learning and development offering to explore.
- Lots of opportunities to get involved in wellbeing initiatives to support your physical and mental health
…plus much More!
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply