Aim of the role
You may not have heard of us, but you’ll know our brands! A.S.
Watson is the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with
over 16,400 stores in 29 markets. Each year, over 5.9 billion customers and
members shop with our well-known retail brands, both online and offline,
including the likes of Superdrug, Kruidvat, Watson’s, Marionnaud, The Perfume
Shop, and many more.
DataLab is the Analytical and CRM team within A.S. Watson Group. The role of DataLab is to provide support to our brands in building a data driven culture to use the power of data for retail decisions. Through insight and analytics, DataLab forms commercial CRM strategies to help the business drive positive performance. This role will give you the responsibility to design and develop actionable insights and recommendations, enabling our brands to better understand our customer’s needs.
A Typical Day in this Role
- Analyse customer behaviour and CRM activities across each of the markets we serve in Europe. Translating complex data sets into simple and actionable conclusions, presenting back key findings to stakeholders.
- Deep dive into the data to evaluate key customer metrics to understand what influences them and why.
- Responsible for producing reports for our external suppliers across the Health and Beauty and Luxury Markets as part of their agreement with A.S Watson.
- Ensure reports are delivered to schedule and to a high standard, and that they are correctly interpreted by all recipients.
- Working with stakeholders to help identify new metrics. Use Tableau to conceptualise, develop, and maintain dashboards for reporting.
- Support the DataLab team on larger strategic projects.
- You are passionate about bringing data to life.
- You understand the importance of knowing the why, as well as the what.
- You enjoy working as part of a team.
- You are good at problem solving and translating briefs into strong results.
- You have great attention to detail.
- You get satisfaction from learning new skills
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- 1+ years’ experience of using SQL (Oracle SQL Developer would be a bonus).
- Experience in / understanding of working with large relational databases.
- Experience in Tableau would be an advantage.
- Previous experience of working in a retail environment would be preferred.
- Ability to manage your own time effectively and seek out efficiencies where possible.
- Ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders, and comfortable with developing good relationships with these stakeholders
Why join our team?
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus scheme.
- Discounts for you and your family from some our much-loved retailers, including Superdrug and The Perfume Shop.
- 25 days holiday with an option to buy more.
- Interest free season ticket and personal loans.
- Excellent refer-a-friend scheme with up to £2000 up for grabs!
- Free financial and mortgage advice from some of our partners.
- A fantastic learning and development offering to explore.
- Lots of opportunities to get involved in wellbeing initiatives to support your physical and mental health
…plus much More!
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply