Who we are:
You may not have heard of us, but you’ll know our brands! A.S. Watson is the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with over 16,000 stores in 27 markets. Each year, over 5.3 billion customers and members shop with our well-known retail brands, both online and offline, including the likes of Superdrug, Kruidvat, Watson’s, Marionnaud, The Perfume Shop, and many more.
As People Coordinator you will report to People Operations Manager and you will be based in eLab Technology, the ASW Group Digital polo, providing key HR support for the Department, and collaborating within team People for wider group projects.
We pride ourselves on being a friendly, creative and passionate team and we need a likeminded person to join us.
A typical day in this role includes:
- Coordinating recruitment processes in our eRecruitment solution Cornerstone across the various locations. This includes: managing vacancy approvals, publishing vacancies, arranging interviews with relevant stakeholders and setting up SHL online testing, tracking and updating candidates as they move through the recruitment process, and conducting interviews.
Giving support and advice to managers throughout the recruitment process, making recommendations and keeping them updated on progress.
- Generally being a point of contact within the People team for ad hoc queries from colleagues.
- Be the point of reference between Milan colleagues and local payroll, driving requests and needs to ensure a smooth and clear People Administration process.
- Overseeing holiday and sickness trackers, providing support and advice on policies and procedures.
- Provide support to our local payroll to keep our time management tool up to date and foster best practices on the usage of the system among Milan Team.
- Arrange local inductions with eLab Technology teams for new joiners.
- Ensure new starters have a smooth onboarding in line with our process, receiving a warm welcome to the business!
- Work with the Office Management Team to provide all IT equipment for new joiners and keep them up to date about onboardings and leavers.
- Collecting information for our monthly newsletter for new starters, leavers and any event we want to celebrate within the Team.
- Supporting in managing events such Local CSR days.
This role would be a good fit for you if:
- You enjoy working with and supporting a team.
- You add value through excellent organizational and communication skills.
- You are good at multi-tasking and prioritizing.
- You get satisfaction though working at a fast pace and having a variety of tasks.
- You enjoy dealing with people needs and you’re happy about putting a smile on their faces.
What you’ll need:
- 1-2 Year in HR Operations or as HR Generalist.
- A great opportunity for someone looking for an administrative role supporting a team.
- Very well organised, able to prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent command of the Office package, in particular of Power Point; and quick to pick up new systems
- An eye for numbers and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Resilient, self-motivated with the ability to keep calm when working under pressure.
What you’ll get from us:
- Permanent Contract
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Daily Ticket Lunches
- Discounts for you within our conventions network
- A fantastic learning and development offering to explore
- Lots of opportunities to get involved in wellbeing initiatives to support your physical and mental health…plus much More!
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply