Who we are:
You may not have heard of us, but you’ll know our brands! A.S. Watson is the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with over 16,300 stores in 23 markets. Each year, over 5.9 billion customers and members shop with our well-known retail brands, both online and offline, including the likes of Superdrug, Kruidvat, Watson’s, Marionnaud, The Perfume Shop, and many more.
As the Social Media Senior Specialist, you will be the expert on all things Social across A.S. Watson Group. Supporting our brands and businesses with strategic expertise and best practice, you will ensure that all of our Social Media Specialists are equipped with the most up to date knowledge, whether that’s the latest Tik Tok trends or upcoming changes to algorithms on Insta. You’ll also be a key contact for our social listening agency and be the go-to for training, set up queries and strategic advice. Ultimately, you will help to increase social followers and improve engagement rates, working with your social colleagues to set and monitor business KPIs against group wide benchmarks. It doesn’t just stop with strategy, you will also work closely with the production and content team to implement the creation of social content for our brands including Superdrug, Marionnaud, Savers, The Perfume Shop and ICI Paris XL.
A typical day in this role includes:
- Monitoring multiple social media channels across our businesses in Europe, tracking all key campaigns.
- Idea generation and execution for exciting new social campaigns and product launches.
- Conducting audits of our businesses’ social strategies and making recommendations for improvement.
- Sharing best practice, social news and case studies through our Social Media Playbook and our internal social media channels.
- Reviewing social media performance across Europe, working with in house teams to set KPIs and create report.
- Creation of template assets and social media recommendations for campaign toolkits.
- Leading the tender for a social listening provider, and once established, cultivating a good relationship with the team to ensure businesses get the support and insights they needs.
- Working with the Junior Social and Content Producer to create best in class content for our brands.
This role would be a good fit for you if:
- You have a passion for all things social and are always up to date with the latest news and trends.
- You have a creative mind but also a good head for numbers and understand how to measure and improve key social performance metrics.
- You can easily create strong working relationships with colleagues from a wide range of backgrounds.
- You have the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels through persuasive, articulate and data backed communication.
- You are motivated by sharing your knowledge and expertise with others and feel confident to train others on all areas of social media.
What you’ll need:
- You live and breathe all Social Media platforms.
- In depth knowledge of all social platforms.
- Ability to present and pitch with confidence.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- Outstanding relationship management and collaboration skills.
- A can-do mindset and proactive attitude.
- Bonus knowledge of social listening tools and paid social.
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus scheme.
- Discounts for you and your family from some our much-loved retailers, including Superdrug and The Perfume Shop.
- 25 days holiday with an option to buy more.
- Interest free season ticket and personal loans.
- Excellent refer-a-friend scheme with up to £2000 up for grabs!
- Free financial and mortgage advice from some of our partners.
- A fantastic learning and development offering to explore.
- Lots of opportunities to get involved in wellbeing initiatives to support your physical and mental health
…plus much More!
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply